• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [Discussion] Fellowship-based tournaments

Marindor

Hi everyone!

As announced here, we will be making some long requested adjustments to the tournaments! Please share your thoughts on this with us here :)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser

Of course there is a chance you get to see new fellowships specially for those of use who (like) to fight.

DeletedUser1075

Are there other prizes you can tell us about that would be useful for non-diamond players (or players using diamonds but not using magical buildings)?

If not, I would then expect this to push Fellowships to start segregating into diamond and non-diamond groups. That would stink.

Dony

King of Bugs
I would like to know what will be difference between fellowship where 25 people participate and fellowship where only 1 person doing tournaments, can that 1 person reach last checkpoint himself? will it be even possible for 25 people to get to 10th chest without any use of diamonds? I personally dont like that i would not be able to do tournaments with my neighbors.

DeletedUser338

Same question as Katzenprinz here. Will we able to build magical workshops from nothing with these blueprints? Start at chapter one and then upgrade them with more blueprints? Otherwise there's no reason for non-dia players to go for blueprints, which could be very frustrating for the diamond players in a fellowship.

SoggyShorts

Blueprints should upgrade event buildings to current chapter!
(someone told me they do that in FoE)

Will the reward checkpoint be scaled evenly based on number of players in a FS?

for example a
FS with 10 players needs 4,000 points to unlock a reward
FS with 20 players needs 8,000 points to unlock a reward
?

DeletedUser1596

I cannot believe my own eyes. This change actually makes sense and I can't see any drawbacks.

Blueprints should upgrade event buildings to current chapter!
Don't worry, it will happen. They didn't make a game feature just for a couple of buildings that only a few people have.

SoggyShorts

Don't worry, it will happen. They didn't make a game feature just for a couple of buildings that only a few people have.
I really hope you're right. The should announce that ASAP if they do tho, just to save some players who will delete buildings from now until then.

Was that you BTW who told me about the FoE system in another thread?

DeletedUser1596

I have mentioned FoE a few times here, but since we discuss Forge on our local server as well, I've got it mixed up.
Anyway, those event buildings seem to pile up quite rapidly, I wouldn't worry about deleting some every once in a while. Save those, that you like :)

DeletedUser736

I run a "small" fellowship. I mean small in the sense that it's a fellowship dedicated to non hardcore player who like to enjoy the game without having peer pressure to do stuff.

I still like that change. Even if I have a less than average fellowship, it does makes sense that playing less means less rewards. What I hope is that we can still gain interesting individual rewards for participating.

Also, and that might sound silly, but I REALLY want thoses KP back when they remove the requirement to reseach the tournament. I PAID to hop right in when that came out. So they should give me that back :p

DeletedUser724

Are you Joking !!!!
What blue print to upgrade Magic residential and workshop

If player do not have it ( magic resdiential and workshop )
that blue print is a useless item

It is super very unfair to non-diamond player

Apart from this
we have no idea ...will the reward be same (like getting relic, kp and rune)
if we cannot get them like what we have now
The change is rubbish

Currently
I play tournment becos
it give me extra kp that I can put into tech tree
it give me some runes that I can use it my AW ( even as broken shard , i intend to do so i can fit it into another AW )

Tournment in world map or fellowship is meaningless
Ranking is meaningless as you have no advantage of getting high rank
Reward of Tournment is the Key of all

The annoucement do not show or indicate the change of reward

and also we do not know "how we can get more round....reaching round 6 in 16 hour interval is very diffcult..how can we reach round 10..."

SoggyShorts

and also we do not know "how we can get more round....reaching round 6 in 16 hour interval is very diffcult..how can we reach round 10..."
I would think the 10th reward is not the 10th "round"
But rather a checkpoint based on total "points"

Dony

King of Bugs
Are you Joking !!!!
What blue print to upgrade Magic residential and workshop

If player do not have it ( magic resdiential and workshop )
that blue print is a useless item

It is super very unfair to non-diamond player

Apart from this
we have no idea ...will the reward be same (like getting relic, kp and rune)
if we cannot get them like what we have now
The change is rubbish

Currently
I play tournment becos
it give me extra kp that I can put into tech tree
it give me some runes that I can use it my AW ( even as broken shard , i intend to do so i can fit it into another AW )

Tournment in world map or fellowship is meaningless
Ranking is meaningless as you have no advantage of getting high rank
Reward of Tournment is the Key of all

The annoucement do not show or indicate the change of reward

that announcement is related to checkpoints and not tournament levels, it doesnt reward KP and runes (im sure nobody reached last checkpoint) now

DeletedUser724

Understand

If there is no more kp and rune when it start (we can only confirm everything after it start)
I will not play tournment anymore

I do not care what benefit it give fellowship
I only care ..what I can be benefit b4 benfit goes to fellowship
<even ranking of player and fellow rank last, so what...meaningless to me>

DeletedUser1250

I like the idea of having the tournaments in the fellowship.

I don't have a magical workshop or residence, so why would I want a blueprint?
I would love to see an item that upgrades event buildings when you reach a higher chapter, but I have heard the blueprint won't work for that.

I suppose we will still get kp/relics/shards in the tournament fights?

DeletedUser880

I like the idea of having the tournaments in the fellowship.

I don't have a magical workshop or residence, so why would I want a blueprint?
I would love to see an item that upgrades event buildings when you reach a higher chapter, but I have heard the blueprint won't work for that.

I suppose we will still get kp/relics/shards in the tournament fights?
I really like Anne's idea - the blueprints should give the option to upgrade hard won event buildings as well as diamond purchase workshops & residences so that everyone in a Fellowship has the chance to benefit.

DeletedUser

Sounds very cool for players who are members of an active fellowship.
But what happens with the players who prefer to play solo? On the Dutch site I have a neighbour for over a year, who really doesn’t want to join a fellowship. He is still a very good neighbour, I receive daily NH, good with trade and very active in tournaments. There are more players like him, can they still play in the tournaments without a fellowship?

Heymrdiedier

I like not reliying on neighbours anymore, but this gives so much more question then answers:

* will there still be a server ranking? if there is only some (mediocre) rewards and no competition i fear interest will drop after a few months.
* old system you needed 7 hardcore players doing the same province to the max to be able to get the last reward, do we need 7 hardocre fellowship members then, or even more? i think it will be hard to get that many people interested.
* since fellowship are spread over the whole map, will the tournament still be on the world map or do we go to some distant place where we all have the same province 1,... etc
* will those rewards be for each province or for the tournament as a whole?
* i assume the blueprint will be 10th reward

I fear this change will change the setup of a lot of fellowships, and put a lot of pressure on some players in certain fellowships, wich usually ends up in players leaving (fellowship and/or game) and fellowships failing.

I welcome change but history tells us what you think is great differs alot of what we think is great, and therefor i hesitate to become enthousiastic