• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Ancient Wonders

DeletedUser967

I can't tell something constructive because I have to see it first BUT now I can tell just 1 word: EXCELLENT! :D:D

I'm waiting for that :eek:

DeletedUser118

Question: It says there I can help my fellows. So does that mean I have to spend my KPs for someone else, even though my own Wonder still needs to be build? Why should I do that?

DeletedUser778

Once they have unlocked the Ancient Wonders technology, they are able to spend Knowledge Points in your Ancient Wonder. This will also reward them with additional Rune Shards if they finish the process as a top contributor. This way your neighbors and Fellowship will be very valuable for achieving your goals.
So when will we get new neighbours finally? or something that fixes the unbalnced distribution of players... I'm waiting around half a year now... and I have like 20 more or less active neighbours (with an emphasis on less...) and another 20 inactive ones left out of almost 150 discovered city fields.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

Well, to be honest, it seems unlikely to me that your neighbours are gonna spend KP on your Ancient Wonders, so I wouldn't worry too much about that...

DeletedUser867

Also, we'll have to discover if unboosted Relics have some sort of relationship to Rune Shards, or if they're something entirely different.

DeletedUser

Hello. I am Kitty, like ancient wonders. Do one to me. Be perfect.

DeletedUser503

This would be a good place to use those unboosted relics! If only that is possible,
alot of players would be very happy!

DeletedUser590

Wonders looks like a very good idea to make the game more interesting.
Of course, something has to be done with inactive neighbours in order this new stuff to work well : for example put active players in a kind of center, and inactive players (those with diamonds who will never be disbanded from the game ) in the outer places.

DeletedUser

Looks as if they are built into the edge of the map (and perhaps do not occupy any city space at all). All in all very promising!

DeletedUser1380

"As you research the first Ancient Wonders technology at the end of Chapter IV"

I wonder is this a typo or will the tech be added in at the end of chapter IV or will it be at the end of chapter VI

DeletedUser

Would like to know whether these Ancient Wonders would be requiring spaces within our city or to be built on a separate location not needing any of our current expansions ... and if its so, will the expansions increased along with the introduction of these Wonders.... Anyways its a positive update and looking forward to it ... Something to keep us all busy before the next tech-tree arrives i guess ...

DeletedUser338

I believe there are 2 wonders coming, one for humans, at the end of chapter IV and one for dwarfs at the end of chapter VI (they mention Dwarven Wonders).
And they won't require space, they're built into the wall to the north-east of your city.

DeletedUser118

May I ask why? And how much space will they require? If too much I won't build them. I have other priorities right now.