• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion [0.16] Balancing Changes in Damage Calculation

DeletedUser967

I just try to understand how does it works and I still don't know :confused:

DeletedUser

They must level that, my only way to advance now is negotiating, and is not the way it should be.

DeletedUser967

Try new - maybe better - strategy then you will not must to negotiate :p
First what they should to do with damage is check and fix wrong dmg calculate, because real dmg from game is different than base dmg which SHOULD BE.
Now this is problem which should be prioryty for them.

DeletedUser

I'm not able to write anything about that yet, 'cause I'm not a great fighter and I've many things still to understand... :D

DeletedUser967

Not only you...:p But damage is really buged, check my topic in bugs section - Units Damage, then you maybe will understand how can you calculate WRONG damages. Wrong because system uses wrong damages than should be :confused:

DeletedUser

ok ulQuiorra, I'll read it 'cause I've many things to learn about fighting and everything can be very useful for me!!! ;)

DeletedUser

Can anyone give me a brief summary of all that has been said about this?
I was too lazy to read everything :rolleyes:

Bramblerose

That goes anyway ... no one wants to save the world with Elvenar fight understands hardly why difficult if it can be done easily. I for one understand by the fighting nothing. I wussle me so by how it goes ... but is a pity that is the struggle with the made so complicated, because it really is a good game.

LG Brambleros:egrin: