• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Disappearance and reappearance of an elixer factory

Earwen1

Game version: v1.161-beta.1-(a015d3f) - html5 (2022-09-22 09:04)
Game world: Arendyl, beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Versie 105.0.5195.102 (Officiële build) (64-bits)
Operating System or Mobile Device:
Screen resolution: idk
Account name: Earwen1
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
1/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Chapter 15, before and after FA

Current situation:
Before the Fellowship Adventure started, I had stored one of my elixer factories (level 27) in the inventory, using a teleport building spell.
After the FA was over, this morning, I wanted to take it out again to place it back in my city. But.. it was nowhere to be found. I presumed that it might have been my own mistake and I might have deleted it accidentely. Bummer...

But I did have an older elixer factory in my inventory with level 19. I took that one in stead and started to upgrade it.

Later today in the afternoon, I came back to the game and opened the storage for some portal bonus thingies...
And guess what?
There was my other elixer factory with level 27 again, the one that I thought that was lost. Right there on the first page of the Summonings Inventory.

Expected situation:
That my level 27 elixer factory would have been there all the time.
__

Reproduction Steps
1. none that I know of

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting.
I'm sorry but we aren't able to reproduce it, so I'll archive this thread for now. If it will occur again, please let us know.

Earwen1

Honestly, I have not tried to reproduce it either, as it is quite costly to do this again.
I thought it might just be related to the other bug, that makes our FS-mails disappear sometimes.

Karvest

Doubt, mail bug is there due to dynamic loading of only modified mail threads, while the whole inventory is loaded from scratch every time you open it.