• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Difficulties

• Thread starter DeletedUser1369
  • Start date

DeletedUser1369

Greetings.

First off, I wish to express that I have enjoyed playing Elvenar very much, both in Beta and on the U.S. server, however, as of late, the playing has become quite difficult and somewhat expensive.

Regarding the Orc part, I have found it most challenging to move to a new part of the game.
If I may clarify.
It has become quite expensive to purchase and place the necessary buildings in my City in order to make what is needed to continue (ie: Loot and certain Mushrooms).

Regarding the cost of items to make these goods (ie; Gems, Elixers, etc.) it is most often nearly impossible to get the necessary trades to keep going.
I do not wish to stop playing in the Elvenar world, however, I cannot afford to do so with the costs involved.

Can you do anything to help?

Thank you.
Alucard1978

DeletedUser607

just by looking at your city, I can name some problems.

you have got a very irregular shape, with a lot of empty tiles in between and a longer than necessary street network. this already costs you quite a lot of efficiency.

then, you are still using the wayfarers tavern. they are nice for giving population and culture, but their drawback is, that they don't generate coins. and the orc residencies cost a lot of coins.

furthermore, you are on the outer rim of the elvenar population, effectively reducing your amount of possible trading partners.

there are a few things you can do:

consolidate your population to residencies, and get the culture being provided by these king diabhal thrones. get rid of the the wayfarers taverns and the temples of fire (keep the ponds, but align them in a row, important for the next chapter). get rid of small culture buildings, unless they are from events, like that leaf codex.

push for hardshrooms and debris (yes, that needs other shrooms too), and upgrade your portal to lvl 4, upgrade both manufactury-types to lvl 4 (effiency-push from the gate does not increase the amount of gems, dust etc consumed in the production process).

with the extra coins from the residencies, you should be able to buy the necessary goods from the wholesaler.

EDIT: I still expect you to remain in the orc chapter for another 3 months...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1681

Incidentally, does anyone know if there's a guide-thread or something like that about the orc chapter ? What to consider beforehand and in the early stages ? Either here or US forum for example.

I'm long long away from that here, but my local server I'd say sometime in january so getting curious.

DeletedUser607

I don't know of any guide... just get that portal to lvl 4 (should be the top priority), and a blooming trader guild is VERY helpful.