• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Difficult to get certain goods.

DeletedUser4134

On my main account,i've noticed that some goods are really hard to get.They are almost never offered in trade,and my offers are rarely accepted,and are left there decaying.till i just give up and delete the offer.My other offers are accepted within an hour or two.But not these particular ones.My fellowship helps out,when they can,but they need those goods too.I see that many cities on the map are gone.(71 in my discovered area)If they are moved,or deleted,i don't know.But this might cause this imbalance?It's getting a bit frustrating,bc i'm can't move on with my research.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcaro

there are imbalances but my trades to stay and rot in trader? Never.
Try to put 3* trades and see if something changes.
Or you might want to "play" with the trader :D Some days ago I took some wrong trades and then I noticed that are wanted on the market > I changed A for B, when actually I wanted C, so went back and looked and were plenty of trades offering B for C. Of course, that's not like it happens always but for me, is the fun part of the game.

DeletedUser4134

Recommandation: Join a fellowship which matches best.
;)
I'm sorry,but i don't understand how that would help?We can trade with players outside our fellowship. Besides,my fellowship is nice,dramafree,and actually active,so i'm staying there

DeletedUser4134

there are imbalances but my trades to stay and rot in trader? Never.
Try to put 3* trades and see if something changes.
Or you might want to "play" with the trader :D Some days ago I took some wrong trades and then I noticed that are wanted on the market > I changed A for B, when actually I wanted C, so went back and looked and were plenty of trades offering B for C. Of course, that's not like it happens always but for me, is the fun part of the game.
Thanks,i'll try that.Though i'll keep my hope on a minimum,just in case
On a side note, if it was possible,i wouldn't mind if they moved my city,with different boosted goods,if that could even things out a bit,to avoid stuff like this

DeletedUser4134

Sorry to disappoint you @Ningal but a move is possible but only with the same goods as you have now.
They will never change.
I know:) I said if it was possibl:ewink: Bad wording on my part,maybe. English is not my first language.
I have been moved once before,and got the same boosts.

Hazel Caballus

My other offers are accepted within an hour or two.But not these particular ones.
You could also try producing more of the goods which are wanted and then use more cross-tier trades to get the goods you need. For T4 to T6, cross-tier trades usually work well for me when doing 3 star offers.