• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Differrent numbers of Combining Catalyts and Vision Vapors for the same production costs, two recipes at the same time.

Brummbaer

Version: v1.160-beta.2-(7d24ad1) - html5 (2022-08-26 08:24)

Browser + version: Chrome 64-bit (latest version)
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title(s): none

Current situation:
Differrent numbers of Combining Catalyts and Vision Vapors for the same production costs, two recipes at the same time

See picture

1661666722274.png

Expected situation:

Only one recipe for CC’s at one time point

Start Bug Report

Enevhar Aldarion

Those have been that way since they were added to the game months and months ago and that is intentional both for cost/reward and that they are in two different slots, so not a bug.

CrazyWizard

They should not apprear at the same time, thats what I understand,

Each recipe has it's own slot these days. and if I read the opening post correct they appeared at the same time in his academy which should be impossible since they use the same slot.

Enevhar Aldarion

They should not apprear at the same time, thats what I understand,

Each recipe has it's own slot these days. and if I read the opening post correct they appeared at the same time in his academy which should be impossible since they use the same slot.

No, they were intentionally assigned to two different slots.