• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Events differentiate events

Asween

instead of a lot of different things in all events, i suggest to do three different kind of events:
event type A (beginer's luck) for early chapter players: easy fixed quests - building, scouting, producing; relics, small instants, kp for reward; goods producing evolving building.
event type B (advanced masters) for guest race chapters players: harder fixed quests, manna, seeds, sentient goods producing buildings for rewards.
event type C (legend of Elvenar) for end game players: happens only once or twice a year, difficult random endless quests, all kind of old artefacts for reward (coming as dailies or as grand prizes) also may be some really cool building.
in this way when A event is going on end game players can rest, build their cities and quietly wait for event that will be really interesting for them. and vice versa.

Lovec Krys

A big NO.
I, as an end game player don't want to have just 1-2 events per year, just because I'm in the last chapter. Buildings & artefacts are not the only things, players wants from event.
Fortunately, such differentiation won't happen.

iDavis

Far from reality. You cant´t expect from players to skip events. As soon as any event appears in the game, players obviously want to participate, so this would only result in beginners being upset when the difficult event comes, and end-tech players too, when an easy event (with (for them) weak prizes) appears.
And having all kind of old artifacts as a rewards is a bad idea itself, for game economy especially.

Arthus

I don't think any suggestion is taken by team anymore.

They have started the war of new players vs endgame players, one new player recently wrote on live forums that "endgame players would only eat and eat and devour and they would want only more and more for their cities and would eat without stopping" and it caused argument.

Only deleting evolution buildings and withdrawing from creating more can bring effects now.
They are the cause of havoc in events.

Loki Blue

instead of a lot of different things in all events, i suggest to do three different kind of events:
event type A (beginer's luck) for early chapter players: easy fixed quests - building, scouting, producing; relics, small instants, kp for reward; goods producing evolving building.
event type B (advanced masters) for guest race chapters players: harder fixed quests, manna, seeds, sentient goods producing buildings for rewards.
event type C (legend of Elvenar) for end game players: happens only once or twice a year, difficult random endless quests, all kind of old artefacts for reward (coming as dailies or as grand prizes) also may be some really cool building.
in this way when A event is going on end game players can rest, build their cities and quietly wait for event that will be really interesting for them. and vice versa.

I don't think any suggestion is taken by team anymore.

They have started the war of new players vs endgame players, one new player recently wrote on live forums that "endgame players would only eat and eat and devour and they would want only more and more for their cities and would eat without stopping" and it caused argument.

Only deleting evolution buildings and withdrawing from creating more can bring effects now.
They are the cause of havoc in events.

Image removed by me because @Arthus was offended by it.

Last edited:

Arthus

@Loki Blue What you are doing right now is disrespectful spam to be honest, posting stupid pictures instead speaking your mind on the topic.

Loki Blue

@Loki Blue What you are doing right now is disrespectful spam to be honest, posting stupid pictures instead speaking your mind on the topic.

Alright, have it your way.

In regards to your post that I quoted: I'm playing Elvenar. I don't know what game you are playing. You don't seem to do much more than throw shade, and most of the suggestions I've seen you make are ridiculous in my opinion. But, that's my opinion, so, by all means carry on.

On the topic at hand: I think it's a bad idea. This game has been around far too long for a change like that to be made, and quite frankly, more thought could have been put into it, and with less assumptive judgement toward "player types".

There's an easy solution though...if what I post offends you, tap that "ignore" button and you wont have to see my posts. :D

Arthus

Alright, have it your way.

In regards to your post that I quoted: I'm playing Elvenar. I don't know what game you are playing. You don't seem to do much more than throw shade, and most of the suggestions I've seen you make are ridiculous in my opinion. But, that's my opinion, so, by all means carry on.

On the topic at hand: I think it's a bad idea. This game has been around far too long for a change like that to be made, and quite frankly, more thought could have been put into it, and with less assumptive judgement toward "player types".

There's an easy solution though...if what I post offends you, tap that "ignore" button and you wont have to see my posts. :D

Thanks, that's better, even if we disagree.

Asween

there was so much whining about events coming to often and no more time quietly build own city.... but if people WANTS do every event its ok

Marindor

We're already trying to differentiate in events, but the way it's proposed in the opening post is not likely to be implemented. We'll archive this idea.