• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Diamonds

DeletedUser

Hello, i have question about diamonds. I tried to find answer for similar question but found nothing. So my question is: On Beta server Forge of empires player receive diamonds almost every new update. Why is beta test elvanar different?

Thanks

DeletedUser

Simple answer: Because this isn't FoE. :cool:

It's Innogames choice what they decides to do with diamonds. There isn't a rule that every (beta) game should give free diamonds (or whatever it may be called). :p

I remember from my early years on the beta of TribalWars that you only could get free premium by reporting bugs, now they have changed it so you get the first 2 weeks every month free premium. Maybe it will be changed here in the futere also. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1598

i had the same question xD, i come from elvenar.es, enter to the beta server to try new things (fairys, etc.), but is stodgy start again from 0 .........I thought that this beta world give away diamonds every so time to grow faster (in my case I thought this because play in grepolis beta, in the worlds beta give coins every month)

*use google translator to write this, my english is bad xD

Deleted User - 56274

Keep in mind that for all intents and purposes the Elvenar Beta is a live world that gets content 2-3 weeks before other live worlds. It is the last shakeout but given that it never gets reset, is the same speed etc as live and you still have to purchase diamonds if you want them (other than what you get from wishing wells) and that so far in all the time since I started cities have never been reset.

Loki Blue

Keep in mind that for all intents and purposes the Elvenar Beta is a live world that gets content 2-3 weeks before other live worlds. It is the last shakeout but given that it never gets reset, is the same speed etc as live (...) and that so far in all the time since I started cities have never been reset.

Right, exactly like Forge of Empires. ;)

Loki Blue

@Kasia A lot of players came here from there...I did. I still play FoE, and I get why many people don't stick around. After almost 4 years though, I tend to not let it bother me unless someone's being a prat.