• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Diamonds Prices.

• Thread starter DeletedUser3847
  • Start date

DeletedUser3847

Hi :)

Can someone say to me why for about 80€ i have only 14 000 diamonds on the beta server where for the same cost i have 16 200 ones on the french live server ?

Adding we are not entitled to promotional offers, this additional inequality does not encourage purchases or continue gaming, something is wrong :confused: ...

I hope this is not the near future for the live servers, diamonds are already too much expensive :mad:.

It could be a reason to definitively stop.

Sincerly.

GerdyaanB

Hi :)

Can someone say to me why for about 80€ i have only 14 000 diamonds on the beta server where for the same cost i have 16 200 ones on the french live server ?

Adding we are not entitled to promotional offers, this additional inequality does not encourage purchases or continue gaming, something is wrong :confused: ...

I hope this is not the near future for the live servers, diamonds are already too much expensive :mad:.

It could be a reason to definitively stop.

Sincerly.
A question: did you compare browser prices or browser with mobile ?.....mobile costs are higher due to fees....
Actually it turnes out to be true....i just compared prices on beta with life world....considerable difference...

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

It has always been the opposite for me. I am in the US, so it is all in dollars and the same price gets me more diamonds on Beta than on the US servers. For example, the cheapest deal for $5 gets me 500 diamonds on the US server and 630 diamonds on Beta.

I wonder if in your case, since Beta is based in Germany, if you are paying some extra fees or taxes to Germany, that France does not have?

GerdyaanB

Hum, maybe ...
In my opinion this cannot be explained bij taxes or fees.....it might be that INNO is discouraging beta usage in europe.....anyhow these are political/pricing decisions....i never thought that prices would differ in between life and beta.....btw us difference would make sense....

Heymrdiedier

Isn't that because your live server you got a extra discount deal. I believe its +60%, while you get a different one (or none) at beta?
Maybe you can post the screenshots of your deals.

DeletedUser2378

I play in the US and the deals on Beta are much better than what I see on both the US and EN servers.
I'm sure there are varied reasons for it. I'd ask the Support Team on your live server. They might be able to give you a better answer.

DeletedUser3847

No promotional offer, easy to detect because always highlighted.

I am thinking of reasons of taxes and currency conversion.

But in the end, seems unequal, even unfair

Bor de Wolf 1965

Just to proof what I was saying, on NL1 I play in chapter 19 and on Beta I am in chapter 3
diamanten op life.png
This is the life server
diamanten op beta.png
This is the beta server
No promotions are going on, these are the same pictures I always get.

edeba

1638650830983.png

My live

1638650904493.png

My beta

There's more of the weird math. My live is suggesting a whopping 64% extra, but the base amount on beta starts at 25% more.

Hazel Caballus

As a comparison, here are the prices for mobile players on the German vs. Beta market.
96F2FDAA-3E0A-41B5-BFA1-0A48517B5A30.jpeg

German server (app version)

1A809210-C4E1-474B-8F08-88872A02E097.jpeg

Beta server (app version).

Note that there is no difference when choosing the 49,99€ option. In contrast, when paying 79,99€ you get more diamonds on the German server than on the beta server. For beta, there is no “better offer” than the 79,99€ option, while you get an additional 99,99€ option on the German live server.

Pauly7

Have you all not realised that the price of diamonds goes up and down based on how many you buy? Stop buying them for a whole and they get cheaper... and vice versa.

Enevhar Aldarion

Have you all not realised that the price of diamonds goes up and down based on how many you buy? Stop buying them for a whole and they get cheaper... and vice versa.

I bought diamonds once in my Beta city and there were no changes at all. I have bought diamonds several times in my account on the US servers and the prices have never changed, not even with the fluctuations in the exchange rates between the US dollar and the Euro. I have heard that the prices for Canadian players in Canadian dollars does shift around some, so blame it on currency exchange rates, if you are buying in a currency that is not US dollar or Euro.