• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Diamonds are mandatory?

DeletedUser

Hi all
I started this game three days ago and I noticed that many expansions require diamonds (such as get an extra buider), continuing with the game these expansions become possible by other means, or is absolutely necessary that I spend on diamonds?

DeletedUser58

There are many features which require diamonds (city expansions, extra builders, etc.). Those are considered premium features and you must use diamonds for them. You cannot acquired them in any other way.

But they're optional features, you can continue playing the game without obtaining any of those premium features.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the answer, I hope that it is possible to play as you say, I will see in the future if my choice of spend little will not be too limiting.

DeletedUser594

Space is very important and I guess Features we can only buy with diamonds
are there to feed the game dev.!!!.;)

DeletedUser58

There are plenty of ppl playing without spending any money.. Some are even in the top 100, so its doable :)
I agree, it's quite doable. Plus, in general folks who reach the end of the game too quickly get bored as they don't have a lot to do, so they slowly become less and less active. That means they also drop in ranks slowly, and those who are having fun playing actively will keep rising in ranks even if they're not spending diamonds. Longevity > premium spendings, in the long run.

DeletedUser

I haven't spend any diamonds and so far I'm both enjoying the game and advancing at a good pace, I think. By all means buy some diamonds if you feel like it, but you don't NEED them.

DeletedUser231

Playing without Diamonds is very doable. You just have to be more patient and play smart and wise with the limited space available. Most players who play with diamonds tend to rush this game and most others. They rush to the top of a world and when they end their game it comes from boredom. This game has a LONG way to go and we are in the very begging stages of this game and many changes will be happening some good and some bad. Only time will tell. Build your city the best way you know how and ask questions and be strong.

DeletedUser95

players should get free diamonds from elvenar , for all the mistakes and bugs we find for all the gold supply or quests we loose,,
how many of us have to chancel many quests cose of bug (its fix now) but for long time human had to do elves quests , or for fights that were bugged and costs us more then it should , and many more will come since its beta, on top of it all players that were first to find and report bug or mistake or misspell should have get some free diamonds too.
sure its nice to be one of first players in elvenar , and play on beta before it will go open for all, but some kind of reward would encourage more ppl to participate in reporting... looks like that number of ppl is shrinking....

DeletedUser231

This will NEVER happen. Mods do not get paid, no diamonds will ever be given for free, hardly anything is free other than the absolute basics. Then they suck you in to buy buy buy diamonds because you NEED THEM in order to get anywhere...POORLY DESIGNED GAME.

DeletedUser58

POORLY DESIGNED GAME.
You've been playing it for a while and you're still playing, as is the case with quite a few of the players (myself included). It seems it's not that poorly designed after all. :D

From what I can see we've been told that there is no diamond-gifting at this stage, but it doesn't mean that we won't get one later on. That's how it was done for other Inno games and might be this one will be the same case in that aspect.

DeletedUser

players should get free diamonds from elvenar , for all the mistakes and bugs we find for all the gold supply or quests we loose,,
how many of us have to chancel many quests cose of bug (its fix now) but for long time human had to do elves quests , or for fights that were bugged and costs us more then it should , and many more will come since its beta, on top of it all players that were first to find and report bug or mistake or misspell should have get some free diamonds too...

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE ! PLAYERS OUGHT TO GET DIAMONDS WITH EVERY NEW PATCH