• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Deutsch

DeletedUser

Hi

da ich leider kein English kann, wollte ich auf diesen weg vielleicht ein paar gleichgesinnte finden ;o)
Wer der Deutschen Sprache mächtig ist, könnte sich hier vielleicht einfinden.

LG Manfred1909

DeletedUser629

Hi Manfred1909,

Please be aware that the only language allowed on this forum is English. I do know we have some German players who are active on the forum so maybe you could have a conversation with those players in private. Another option is to use google translate, i know the translation isn't always accurate, but nobody here will judge you on your grammar. I will leave the thread open for now so that other German players can comment here, as long as it is done in English. Thank you :)

DeletedUser

@Goryn

when the german game server starts, there will be a german corner here ? My English is bad too and i think many Player search for a way to talk with other in their own Language.

@Manfred1909,

du kannst den google Übersetzer nehmen oder aber mit anderen deutschsprachigen Spielern über die Private Nachrichten Funktion sprechen wie von Goryn schon gesagt. Ich habe auch angefragt ob es evtl. zum Start des deutschen Servers möglich ist eine kleine deutsche Ecke einzurichten, andere Foren machen es zumindest so.

Sorry here in English:
you can take the google translator or talk german with other Player over the Private Message Funktion so Goryn told. I ask for a german corner when the german game server starts many other Forums do so.

DeletedUser

Hi

sorry, wusste ich nicht das es verboten ist hier Deutsch zuschreiben. Schade :eek:(
Ich hoffe das wir bald die Beta hinter uns lassen können und es dann auch eine Deutsche Ecke gibt.

LG Manfred

Sorry, I did not know that it is forbidden here to write German. Too bad: o (
I hope that we can let the Beta behind us soon and then there is also a German corner.