• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Denali from TheWest

DeletedUser

Hello,

my ingame name ist Denali. I played the game The-West since 2008 and I hope now for a good new game. The-West is very old and boring, so I am looking for a worthy replacement.

Elvenar sounds good. Aktually I miss some thinks such as a chat or something else, but it is a beta.

Have a nice day dear players.

DeletedUser

Welcome to Elvenar, Denali. The chat suggestion has already been mentioned here on the forum, i'm sure they'll implement something like it in the near future.

have fun:)

DeletedUser124

Welcome, Denali ! Enjoy the game.
But i have a curiosity. You haven't tried Forge of empires?

DeletedUser

I tried FoE, but it was not my game. I dont know why, but I don`t like Forge of Empires. This game is much better, but why? I can`t describe it. This game is very similar and have the same gameplay, but is feals different.
But one thing is very disturbing.... the music, it is allways the same sound. ;)

But this is a beta, so this is not really a problem.

DeletedUser124

Weird. For me, FoE can't be compared with no other game. Not even with Elvenar (i know is still beta and etc., but FoE still remains the best).
And that with the music is a known bug.

DeletedUser

I tried FoE, but it was not my game. I dont know why, but I don`t like Forge of Empires. This game is much better, but why? I can`t describe it. This game is very similar and have the same gameplay, but is feals different.
But one thing is very disturbing.... the music, it is allways the same sound. ;)

But this is a beta, so this is not really a problem.
I agree with you. Elvenar works for me, where FoE never seemed to be able to pull me in.

And like Equinox says, the music is currently in a bug. It was very nice to listen to.

DeletedUser819

welcome to ELVENAR ... Denali
fun and joy in the wonderful game
regards Amorya