• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Demote Inactive Arch Mages

Arthus

In other games i've seen an option to impeach an inactive guild/clan leader by voting procedure that takes majority of votes of whole fellowship.

DeletedUser3930

Howdy and nice to meet you Lelanya.

I’m appreciative of your comments and expertise in the game. Woo! Brutal sisters!

But you just said it best.

Just saying, I have read many versions of this over the years.

If you’ve seen many versions of this request, then maybe it should be in-game. Imho, if someone is going to create a fellowship and become the archmage, be active, engaged and helpful. Get the mobile version as well. I’ve been in too many that are cricket quiet and nearly no engagement from the archmage. I’ve been in two that were great. My guess is some of these fellowships are created by people who have multiple cities on one server and just don’t have time for them. Perhaps demoting an archmage is not the best solution for this and maybe Inno should make it cost diamonds to create a fellowship.

DeletedUser3930

Exactly Arthus, pick little things in other games that work well. Voting for a new archmage doesn’t have to be nasty, it’s a much better option than Lelanya’s brutal sister scenario. There will hopefully be at least one person in the fellowship that stands out that the majority can vote to be the new leader.

Alcaro

I was in a FS where the AM didn't play at all but he still logged in once or twice/ month. Support couldn't demote him because he appeared "active". Eventually we left all and made a new FS, but this was years ago. Now, with the Perks, I do not believe that players would want to abandon a FS and lose all the hard work and time they invested to get those perks. Some solution must be found to get rid of an inactive AM without being forced to leave and form another FS.

edeba

Now, with the Perks, I do not believe that players would want to abandon a FS and lose all the hard work and time they invested to get those perks. Some solution must be found to get rid of an inactive AM without being forced to leave and form another FS.
Super good point. That FA having ranking points for the FS for placement is a totally garbage prize, but the perks is a real tangible benefit.

I still think the FA should have 100k ranking points as a top prize, but it should be divided up by the players, not something totally stupid that no one cares about like ranking points for your FS in a game where players migrate. From day one that was a dumb idea and it is still a dumb idea.

galrond

Super good point. That FA having ranking points for the FS for placement is a totally garbage prize, but the perks is a real tangible benefit.

I still think the FA should have 100k ranking points as a top prize, but it should be divided up by the players, not something totally stupid that no one cares about like ranking points for your FS in a game where players migrate. From day one that was a dumb idea and it is still a dumb idea.
Maybe players ain´t supposed to migrate all the time :p
The quarentine is in line with this.
If you stay with the same FS for a long time, then the loss of a single weeks FS spire/tournament rewards, is a minor annoyence to get to a more suitable FS.
If you often swich FS for various reasons, then the quarentine can hit you hard.
I´m not saying, that it´s good or bad. And I feel sorry for the ppl. who are used to switch FS for FA :(