• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Demolish Main Hall one level at a time

DeletedUser

If this is the same as my other suggestion of demolishing the barracks, I can combine the two @Marindor

Same idea, different building but to be able to demolish our Main Hall one level at a time. This is another building you cannot demolish completely.

Motivation
To free up population and culture and maybe store extra houses from downgrading a main hall.
To right mistakes made by over-leveling and making the wholesaler too expensive for a low chapter city.

That it doesn't affect premium expansions so maybe you can demolish by levels before the dwarven chapter?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Karvest okay thanks for the explanation. I'll revise this a little until it gets archived. One of my small cities has kind of a lot of expansions and it's a bit much. My main hall isn't leveled very far. I could add 4 holidays worth of buildings or more factories with how much space I have changing my city around to reflect the new changes.

Marindor

This is not an idea that is in line with our current planning. We will archive this thread now.