• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix Delicate Scrolls Quest

DeletedUser

The requirement says to "Gain 200 Scrolls", while in the text it says to "Offer them (scrolls) at the Market!" In that case shouldn't the requirement say "Trade 200 Scrolls"?

I just posted the trade so don't know which one is correct yet.

upload_2015-3-24_4-54-35.png

DeletedUser336

as long as you place 3 trade offers not just scrolls first one is complete....you can make scrolls if you have the factory to complete the second one.

DeletedUser

as long as you place 3 trade offers not just scrolls first one is complete....you can make scrolls if you have the factory to complete the second one.

I agree with that, my point is that at the top of the screen under where it says MY LIEGE is the sentence "Offer them at the Market". This isn't the requirement, the requirement for the 2nd part is to actually COLLECT scrolls from your factory. The wording under MY LIEGE just needs to be corrected. NOTE: You also can't trade on the Market to get the 200 scrolls, which is actually a way to GAIN them.

DeletedUser607

the gain-goods part doesn't care about how you are going to obtain them.

you can produce the scrolls, buy them on the market or use the wholesaler (if you don't have a scrolls-boost).

There are indeed various ways to gain Scrolls for the 2nd objective in this quest, so we won't be changing the text to specifiy trading (as that is not required for that part of the quest).