• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

World Map Decrease of the scouting

• Thread starter DeletedUser1231
  • Start date

DeletedUser1231

Hello to all

I think that it shall be good to be able to decrease the time of scouting because arrive at certain level become it really too long.
I give some explanation, if I wish to decrease the time of the scouting it is not to occupy my soldiers more regularly, for that I saw that in the episode of December one was soon going to have something, but more to continue to have extensions regularly.
I need at present 2 in 2.5 days to explore a province and I need 9 provinces to have an extension what makes me an extension approximately every 20 days.
This allows me to continue permanently to build new buildings and so not to bother me on the game.
If nothing is made to decrease the time of scouting in 6 months we shall need 4 days to explore a province and thus 40 days to have an extension and the I think that the most important part of the game (the construction of building) will almost be worthless and the game will lose of its interest
It shall be good that we have an AW which have for bonus the decrease of the time of scouting or can be a special building (who can be gained during a particular event) who can possibly increase by level in time which allows the decrease of the time of scouting.

On the other hand the golden cost of the scouting is good to balance, I think not that of it it is useful to decrease it