• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Decline button missing

DeletedUser

There is a quest called "Magic Dust of the Elves". I am required to "Research adv. Magic Dust Manuf."

There is no Decline button. This may not be a bug, but I think this quest should be possible to decline. I want to go a pretty long way on the research tree instead of researching that factory. I want to research 8 other technologies first: Superior armory, Ent promotion, City Expansion & Squad size upgrade, Sorceresses, City expansion, Squad size upgrade ... and then go back to research Advanced elixir factory and then Advanced Magic dust manufactory.

That quest will have to wait for too long time, blocking other quests. If we can't make our own decisions on what to research, it's not a strategy game anymore, it's just following a fixed line.

Marindor

Hi Zombie,

It is indeed something that is intended like this. The Game Designers have developed a story line for the game, together with the "Main Quests" which cannot be declined. Should you have any feedback on this, please open a topic in the General Discussion forum for we are still in a very early phase of the game and all feedback is gathered and valuable for future improvement! I'll set this topic to "not a bug" now :)