• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Declinable storyline quest becomes undeclinable after entering new chapter

PaNonymeB

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: Go to your ingame settings and you can copy it from the bottom of the window.)
Screenshot_20200901-225953_Elvenar.jpg

HTML5 Yes/No: is there Flash/HTML5 for app ?
Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android, not sure of version
Flash Player version:
Operating System or Mobile Device: Samsung tablet (Galaxy A6)
Screen resolution: 1920×1200
Account name: PaNonymeB
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
5/5

Quest title: (if applicable)
Quest "Basic Economy I" in chapter I. Also the following one, "Complete a Province".

Current situation:
__ According to elvengems quest list (see attachment), the quests mentioned above are decinable chapter I quests. I'm in chapter 2 and can't decline these quests.
__

Expected situation:
__ Being able to decline these quests
__

Reproduction Steps :
1. Do all quests up to quest #47
2. Reach chapter 2
3. Decline quest #48
4. Validate quests #49 and #50
5. Decline quests #51 and #52
6. Validate quests #53 and #54
7. See quest #55 isn't declinable
8. Do quest #55, and validate
9. See quest #56 isn't declinable (screenshot).

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200902-123605_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200902-123605_Chrome.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20200902-123458_Elvenar.jpg
    Screenshot_20200902-123458_Elvenar.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 105

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I'm sorry but a fansite does not always tell the truth.
There is no reason to assume there is a bug here.
Some quests are declinable and some aren't.

PaNonymeB

I'm sorry but a fansite does not always tell the truth.
There is no reason to assume there is a bug here.
Some quests are declinable and some aren't.
Even if it's not a declinable quest, it's a chapter 1 quest and I'm in chapter 2, so I should be able to decline it !!!

palmira

I am almost sure the chapter quests only become declinable in the next chapter when you enter the guest races. But as there are no race productions all are easy to complete

PaNonymeB

I am almost sure the chapter quests only become declinable in the next chapter when you enter the guest races. But as there are no race productions all are easy to complete
No. I was able to decline other chapter 1 quests when I entered chapter 2 (#48 "Place an Expansion", #51 "Have 6 Simple trails" and #52 "Build a Flying Boat").

Alcaro

if you were able to decline other quests from ch.1 (being already in ch.2) - in my opinion there is a bug.

PaNonymeB

So I did the quest "Basic Economy I", and then "Complete a Province", and now stuck in quest "Basic Economy II". I just reached chapter 3 and it's still not declinable. And no, I won't believe it's a chapter 3 quest.