• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

Droopy

I wish i could make the moonstone library again in the MA only just to exchange the parts with the current chapter.

Ofcourse i can sell it, but before i have everything complete... how long is that gonna take.

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor here is the standard question for every Phoenix and Bear event. Has Inno decided how long after the event ends that the Phoenix Tome recipe will stay available? Will it keep showing up until after the following FA ends or will they try to remove it early, like after previous events?

Skillpowers

@Marindor here is the standard question for every Phoenix and Bear event. Has Inno decided how long after the event ends that the Phoenix Tome recipe will stay available? Will it keep showing up until after the following FA ends or will they try to remove it early, like after previous events?
it always stays till the fa ends or few days after fa ends

eleutheria

I had a good time with this event in beta, got everything done and my Phoenix evolved to 10. Got my Goddess statue. Lovely artwork, and I adore this one.

guivou

very unlucky quite no extra currency : choosing chest 77/129 (avg 21) then 46/112 (avg 23 ) , with 5148 sky essence , i got only 211 points , average 24.4 !!! the worse event , i have ever seen

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

very unlucky quite no extra currency : choosing chest 77/129 (avg 21) then 46/112 (avg 23 ) , with 5148 sky essence , i got only 211 points , average 24.4 !!! the worse event , i have ever seen

I did not open the 46 chest unless I had to because it is trash, since it does not have the chance to win back any essence. I focused on 129/77/112 and only opened the others when I did not have one of those three. I won 1100 essence from the chests and was at exactly 260 feathers after completing the final quest. At least a couple of my essence wins came from the less optimal chests, such as the 61 and 65.

Martia

I opened the chest aber the advice of jackluyt 77/129/46/26 and was lucky with winning event currency. Even got a second phoenix.

Enevhar Aldarion

Final League numbers, for everyone not able to be online during the last hour of the event.

Screenshot (89).png

Laurelin-Beta

Many thanks for the League final results, @Enevhar Aldarion - always very useful info :)
Can anyone please kindly tell me, based on the League results, what % of players can expect 9 Artifacts? Maths and I do not get on very well at all...!

Enevhar Aldarion

Can anyone please kindly tell me, based on the League results, what % of players can expect 9 Artifacts? Maths and I do not get on very well at all...!

9 artifacts requires 260, so less than 20% of active players, but more than 5%, got all 9. We can't really get more accurate than that without Inno giving us the real numbers. Though with Bronze finishing at 249, it could be as much as 15% got all 9 artifacts. The bigger question, though, is how many players made it to at least 200 and finished at least quest 57, because that is enough for 7 artifacts. And then how many of those players are in fellowships that can complete a path on all three stages of the FA to get the two extra artifacts, to make 9 total and a maxed building?

Enevhar Aldarion

We did not get an answer the first time I asked about this, but with a new event starting this week and not an FA, can we get an answer on how many more days before the Tome of the Phoenixes leaves the crafting rotation? @Marindor or @SyreArca has Inno even made that info available?

Enevhar Aldarion

@SyreArca Thank you. I know they generally do not like to give an exact date for when the conversion recipe leaves crafting, but they usually give something general, like at least a week after the end of the event or after the FA. But with no FA this time, knowing this will be important for the Live servers especially.

Enevhar Aldarion

Another failure,
I finished all quests, didnt complete the Phönix and no GA again.
Are you kidding me?

We just have to wait until after the new event and then there will be an Adventure that should offer the artifacts from both events, just like the last Adventure did for the two evolving buildings before it.