• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

Deleted User - 92139

The Polar Bear is mostly for all the people who could never do all six rounds because of the 16 hour cooldown. With a level 10 Polar Bear, those players can now do all six rounds in four days, instead of five rounds in five days. If you want real time reduction, you have to get far enough in the game to research and build the Timewarp AW.
I don't need your learning - I know what a Timewarp is ;) I made a tournament and now I am counting what benefits I will get from this phoenix but I can see that it is not much compared to the losses and I will not even put it on my live town.

Lovec Krys

The break between the tournament round is 16 hours. If you have a polar bear, this break is 12h 48 minutes. This is not at change! Chapter I- XIV players will still need to use 6x Pet food in the tournament.
3 times if you have more than 5 min/day for playing.
Fire phoenix's Food effect is 24h, delay is 16h, you have 8 hours between when you can take second round before feeding effect runs out.

For example: Tourney starts TU 19h, you feed Fire 19h TU and take 1st round TU 19h, 2nd round WE 18h = 1 pet food for 2 rounds.

Lelanya

It's interesting , that certain quests call for differing amounts depending on the chapter of the player. For example the following seem to have a lot of variation:
Buy x Knowledge Points (hooray!)
Some spend x Knowledge Points
Collect x Vision Vapor
Collect x Enchantment Spells
This will make the creation of a quest list a bit of a challenge as well. Do I say, Collect an amount of Vision Vapor (possibly between x and y) but your mileage may vary.

Some daily prizes seem to vary by chapter as well. I was underwhelmed by the offer of Knowledge Points, direct to the bar, twice now. Really? I personally would appreciate newer versions of some of the lovely Eggshell buildings that currently grace my city. But maybe the Art department is on strike. Who would blame them, with all the loading problems lately. Oh!! I know!! Maybe they are blessed with the same broken chat functions that we are currently enjoying, wouldn't that be appropriate?

Deleted User - 92139

3 times if you have more than 5 min/day for playing.
Fire phoenix's Food effect is 24h, delay is 16h, you have 8 hours between when you can take second round before feeding effect runs out.

For example: Tourney starts TU 19h, you feed Fire 19h TU and take 1st round TU 19h, 2nd round WE 18h = 1 pet food for 2 rounds.
Why are you writing about the Fire Phoenix?? I wrote about the new Phoenix with 12h effect...

Enevhar Aldarion

Today's quest, #69, requires 4 tier-1 9-hour productions to complete, and for the first time I have seen, the tier-1 9-hour sentient goods productions I collected counted for the quest. This may have been true for the entire event, but this is the first quest in the event for timed goods productions where I did not have level 1 factories making the goods. I hope this is an intentional change and not just a bug.

maxiqbert

Today's quest, #69, requires 4 tier-1 9-hour productions to complete, and for the first time I have seen, the tier-1 9-hour sentient goods productions I collected counted for the quest. This may have been true for the entire event, but this is the first quest in the event for timed goods productions where I did not have level 1 factories making the goods. I hope this is an intentional change and not just a bug.
no change at all, it was already so in several previous events

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
It has never done it for me before this one. And people have specifically complained about it not working on the US servers.
Its true, that this has been around a while now. Even producing ascending goods (for the asked production period) works.
We agree the text description of these are a bit unclear tho. So we're looking to get this text changed.

Bor de Wolf 1965

@Kersepitje , I am not sure what people on other language servers call it but the description for these kind of quests could be:
Produce 4x your boosted T1, T4 and/or T7 goods at 9 hour production time.
Maybe it is a little bit long but it saves on 9 times the names of the goods you can make.
And the funny part would be they have to make it as the right type for it has to be their boosted goods.
So making with a T7 factory just a T1 production would not work.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Kersepitje , I am not sure what people on other language servers call it but the description for these kind of quests could be:
Produce 4x your boosted T1, T4 and/or T7 goods at 9 hour production time.
Maybe it is a little bit long but it saves on 9 times the names of the goods you can make.
And the funny part would be they have to make it as the right type for it has to be their boosted goods.
So making with a T7 factory just a T1 production would not work.
I know that's the simple suggestion i would have made as well, but its not that easy. I doubt a new player understand what T1 is, or what the tiers even are.

Verde

If not yet dealing with sentient goods, any T1 production of 9 hours works doesn't it, whether boosted or not?
So any description would also need to cover that somehow.

Shinara

I am only beginning chapter 2. My Quest today (Quest 26) is to invest kp in any AW. I am no where near able to research that in the tech tree. With only 6 days left I guess I won't be able to collect any more awards. I recommend pairing that requirement with an alternate so those who are new players don't get frustrated that they can't collect any more rewards with 6 days still remaining in the event.

Enevhar Aldarion

If not yet dealing with sentient goods, any T1 production of 9 hours works doesn't it, whether boosted or not?
So any description would also need to cover that somehow.

They would have to stop calling the productions by their factory names. No more Wooden Chest, etc. It would have to be something simple like "Produce X 3-hour goods of any type from Marble, Steel, and/or Planks Manufactories."

GerdyaanB

I am amazed by the spread of needed feathers for bronze 199, silver 238 and gold 278....
I am at the daily quests and have 200 feathers.
I have had some sky-e at severall chests but am barely at bronze
For me this shows that luck is a to important factor even for attaining bronze...
Without winning some i would be below bronze....which seems silly for someone finishing all quests...

Last edited:

maxiqbert

I am amazed by the spread of needed feathers for bronze 199, silver 238 and gold 278....
I am at the daily quests and have 200 feathers.
I have had some sky-e at severall chests but am barely at bronze
For me this shows that luck is a to important factor even for attaining bronze...
Without winning some i would be below bronze....which seems silly for someone finishing all quests...
or maybe some people REALLY want a second base of the twilight phoenix...

Enevhar Aldarion

or maybe some people REALLY want a second base of the twilight phoenix...

Or a bunch of people went all out in the first few days because the Burning Pool was the day 1 daily prize and the Lava Egg was the day 5 daily prize. I am not even building this Phoenix in Beta. I am converting all the artifacts into the Tome of the Phoenixes for the older artifacts. I have already gotten 8 artifacts and converted them into 4 Tomes.

Alcaro

I am only beginning chapter 2. My Quest today (Quest 26) is to invest kp in any AW. I am no where near able to research that in the tech tree. With only 6 days left I guess I won't be able to collect any more awards. I recommend pairing that requirement with an alternate so those who are new players don't get frustrated that they can't collect any more rewards with 6 days still remaining in the event.
you can invest KPs in your fellows' wonders or neighbours'.

Enevhar Aldarion

you can invest KPs in your fellows' wonders or neighbours'.

Not until they complete their first AW research. Until then, you are locked from using KP in any AWs. Now, I am not sure if using the AKs is possible before researching the first AW, but that might be locked out too.

Bor de Wolf 1965

No, it is not possible to put any kp in any AW.
I had reported this problem in January when I was stuck with the same problem and apparently Inno didn't take any action on these kind of problems that players in the first 3 chapters are stuck with during an event.