• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

Deleted User - 92139

In my opinion, 5% is not enough to make the food worth it. Most players have to use them as many as 6 times during a tournament for this effect. Karma is very precious. The effect should be greater (10%) as its use is limited by the amount of feed. Not everyone has that much karma - will be no abuse. If the phoenix had 10%, the players would be more likely to buy more buildings ( I would buy 3)If the phoenix has a very good feeding effect, more people will buy diamonds in the Magic Academy to get more feed. 5% is worth nothing because we have a new tournament system and the losses are very big.

Earwen1

Just tested the new bird with only 2%: it is really worth the food!
Have finished the Spire and the extra, returning troops really made a difference.
Mostly because you receive them in return between waves as well.
The Spire has become way easier now.

Lelanya

For those who want the

Thank you to iDavis for building info, Jackluyt for the chest rolls and all quests were as I completed them so in case it differs when you do them, please message me any changes :)
There are variations in amounts. No one has really come right out and said, working as intended, but a request was made to scale quests by chapter.

Last edited:

Heffernan

is the option to craft two event phoenix artifacts to original phoenix artifact fixed ? if i understood correctly there is such an option, but it was broken. was the option called tome or somesuch.
i haven't seen it, maybe i am just unlucky, but haven't seen an option to craft original phoenix artifact with blueprints either - some say it has been appearing in academy just last weekend.

what i have seen is bear artifact and just now a golem artifact.

i've been logging in every three hours this event, excepting night which makes me loose maybe one turn.

edeba

Twilight phoenix feeding effect extended to 12h. It also gives 4KP at stage 10 now. Pop and culture is also increased.

That's good, but I do not understand why the Aureate and Storm Phoenix were ever set to 3.5 hours and remain at 3.5 hours. I gage how useful they are by what they can do at say province 30 in the tournament. If you look at the fire, well, 50% increase attack, well, with the later provinces that increase in difficulty by 3.6%, well, it is about 14 provinces before the ratio is the same again. You also have the squad size rapidly increasing, so the overall losses would be much higher when that ratio for attack matches again. so cut it half, say it really helps you to get about 7 more provinces without extra cost. That's 42 encounters.

With goods, well, at province 33 my goods cost was 222k of tier 2. I get 5141 from a t2 manufacturer, so I'd need 22 manufacturers out and collect twice to cater 1 encounter from the use of a pet food on the storm. I've never understood why this benefit isn't 5 days instead of 3.5 hours. And the aureate give 300% of base and the base of my t2 is 540 so instead of 5141 I'd get 6761 for two rounds and I'd need 68 manufacturers for the increase to pay for a single extra encounter. I'd also have to burn 22 MM to actually get this.

At province 10 it would be about 20 manufacturers required to get enough goods to cater a single province.

I do not think this has ever been looked into and I am dumbfounded to find any logic in how this is perceived as any kind of benefit worth using a pet food. The only reason I can think of for such a short time frame is the calculations were done not on 300% of base, but actual production. Then using a pet food would be like an extra day of production from your manufacturers, whereas now it is like 2 hours and 15 minutes. It just doesn't do much and it is totally dwarfed in its benefit compared compared to the military pet food boosts.

Enevhar Aldarion

That's good, but I do not understand why the Aureate and Storm Phoenix were ever set to 3.5 hours and remain at 3.5 hours. I gage how useful they are by what they can do at say province 30 in the tournament. If you look at the fire, well, 50% increase attack, well, with the later provinces that increase in difficulty by 3.6%, well, it is about 14 provinces before the ratio is the same again. You also have the squad size rapidly increasing, so the overall losses would be much higher when that ratio for attack matches again. so cut it half, say it really helps you to get about 7 more provinces without extra cost. That's 42 encounters.

With goods, well, at province 33 my goods cost was 222k of tier 2. I get 5141 from a t2 manufacturer, so I'd need 22 manufacturers out and collect twice to cater 1 encounter from the use of a pet food on the storm. I've never understood why this benefit isn't 5 days instead of 3.5 hours. And the aureate give 300% of base and the base of my t2 is 540 so instead of 5141 I'd get 6761 for two rounds and I'd need 68 manufacturers for the increase to pay for a single extra encounter. I'd also have to burn 22 MM to actually get this.

At province 10 it would be about 20 manufacturers required to get enough goods to cater a single province.

I do not think this has ever been looked into and I am dumbfounded to find any logic in how this is perceived as any kind of benefit worth using a pet food. The only reason I can think of for such a short time frame is the calculations were done not on 300% of base, but actual production. Then using a pet food would be like an extra day of production from your manufacturers, whereas now it is like 2 hours and 15 minutes. It just doesn't do much and it is totally dwarfed in its benefit compared compared to the military pet food boosts.

Storm Phoenix should be a longer feed time, but it's real use is to get extra boosted sentient and ascended goods.

Deleted User - 92139

The break between the tournament round is 16 hours. If you have a polar bear, this break is 12h 48 minutes. This is not at change! Chapter I- XIV players will still need to use 6x Pet food in the tournament.

Enevhar Aldarion

The break between the tournament round is 16 hours. If you have a polar bear, this break is 12h 48 minutes. This is not at change! Chapter I- XIV players will still need to use 6x Pet food in the tournament.

The Polar Bear is mostly for all the people who could never do all six rounds because of the 16 hour cooldown. With a level 10 Polar Bear, those players can now do all six rounds in four days, instead of five rounds in five days. If you want real time reduction, you have to get far enough in the game to research and build the Timewarp AW.