• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Dawn of the Phoenix

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the full announcement of this year's Phoenix Event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

cassy63

I myself don't need bonuses good 3, so this event building is uninteresting for me - the echo with the orcs or the ruins set with mana + fighters and more inhabitants + culture was more advantageous for me

Jammin

I don't really know what to think of the new Phoenix.
Players under chapter 14 need 6x animal feed to revive 5% of the lost troops during a tournament. Players with time warp and ice bear need 1x animal food. (Very well balanced) In addition, 5% feeding effect is far too little, but ok if you want to make an event bad you have to include more aspects
... I see.
Also no possibility for a second firebird base, mega bad.
Ludibria Ventis only once in the main prizes also super bad, sorry but without a second Firebird base in the Royal Pass, the second Ludibria Ventis is not worth the 1500 diamonds either.

Overall the weakest phoenix cult event and also poorly balanced.

Skillpowers

I don't really know what to think of the new Phoenix.
Players under chapter 14 need 6x animal feed to revive 5% of the lost troops during a tournament. Players with time warp and ice bear need 1x animal food. (Very well balanced) In addition, 5% feeding effect is far too little, but ok if you want to make an event bad you have to include more aspects
... I see.
Also no possibility for a second firebird base, mega bad.
Ludibria Ventis only once in the main prizes also super bad, sorry but without a second Firebird base in the Royal Pass, the second Ludibria Ventis is not worth the 1500 diamonds either.

Overall the weakest phoenix cult event and also poorly balanced.
its thesame thing as the broken shards building that lasted 20 days. and no one forces you to use food on the building if you are under chapter 14? same with fire phoenix , you will need more food under chapter 14 , once you get over that + high timewarp you will need less. you need to think in the longrun....and no reason to have a second firebird base. should never have been an option to begin with + same as brown bear. it breaks the game.

Jackluyt

Does anyone know exactly how the Phoenix building will work? How long does a feeding last - and does it restore a percentage of every single damaged squad of troops in that time period?
Thanks!

Moncsociusz

I honestly don't understand why 5% is too little to people. I understand the duration would be better for a day like with the fire phoenix. But what % do you think would be reasonable? You already have the instants to revive even the whole squad. But for example your squad size is 30k (doesn't matter how many dies) you get back 7,5k or fully heals if less. (30k*5*5%) So if you are fighting well basically you can recover greatly. I think anything much higher would just break the whole game.

And can we appreciate that this is finally dynamic for everyone everytime. It doesn't matter what fights you are using, scouting ones, tourney, spire ( it heals between waves!), Doesnt matter the chapter, it's not event dependent (ashen), doesn't matter if you have a small city or you just started. It's 5%, no matter what. Except if you have more than 1. I think this is the most balanced one so far. We can all agree that fire and strom phoenixes are way too overpowered.

For me this is much better then the Ashen one, coldfire or aureate one. By miles.

Could save loads of people in spire, could balance the current punishing squadsize algorithm with the AW levels and expansions. Save army costs big time. I'm really thankful for it and I already love it. On beta with a small city, even if my army is destroyed. I can still recover much faster and fight for longer.

About the pet food, I would rather feed this as the a moon bear, the owl, coldfire, the panda. Luckily during the event you can win some pet food and it would be nice if it would be more available. But still, I think this is a great step and I'm honestly happy with it edited typos
:)

PrimroseSylvia

Hi guys,

Thanks for the first feedback so far! Just to avoid any confusion: The Twilight Phoenix, when fed, revives up to 5% of the used squad size, not just 5% of the losses.
To avoid confusion, please change buiding's info :)
2JvlWEd.png

Ainor

I honestly don't understand why 5% is too little to people. I understand the duration would be better for a day like with the fire phoenix. But what % do you think would be reasonable? You already have the instants to revive even the whole squad. But for example your squad size is 30k (doesn't matter how many dies) you get back 7,5k. (30k*5*5%) So if you are fighting well basically you can recover greatly. I think anything much higher would just like the whole game.
is too little for 4x4 tiles occuped permanently and ton of food required (I can obtain much more troopes whit instant 5h +instant supplies)

Moncsociusz

is too little for 4x4 tiles occuped permanently and ton of food required (I can obtain much more troopes whit instant 5h +instant supplies)

With 5 hour instants, you could win all the fights you need in 3,5 hours :D and save on supplies. But again, this is my take. I think it's great. More than 10% would be ridiculous IMHO. And much better than the 4% EC xD

Skillpowers

Hi guys,

Thanks for the first feedback so far! Just to avoid any confusion: The Twilight Phoenix, when fed, revives up to 5% of the used squad size, not just 5% of the losses.

i would add that onto the building since its a different text then the the vitally surge but same mechanic.

Skillpowers

I honestly don't understand why 5% is too little to people. I understand the duration would be better for a day like with the fire phoenix. But what % do you think would be reasonable? You already have the instants to revive even the whole squad. But for example your squad size is 30k (doesn't matter how many dies) you get back 7,5k or fully heals if less. (30k*5*5%) So if you are fighting well basically you can recover greatly. I think anything much higher would just break the whole game.

And can we appreciate that this is finally dynamic for everyone everytime. It doesn't matter what fights you are using, scouting ones, tourney, spire ( it heals between waves!), Doesnt matter the chapter, it's not event dependent (ashen), doesn't matter if you have a small city or you just started. It's 5%, no matter what. Except if you have more than 1. I think this is the most balanced one so far. We can all agree that fire and strom phoenixes are way too overpowered.

For me this is much better then the Ashen one, coldfire or aureate one. By miles.

Could save loads of people in spire, could balance the current punishing squadsize algorithm with the AW levels and expansions. Save army costs big time. I'm really thankful for it and I already love it. On beta with a small city, even if my army is destroyed. I can still recover much faster and fight for longer.

About the pet food, I would rather feed this as the a moon bear, the owl, coldfire, the panda. Luckily during the event you can win some pet food and it would be nice if it would be more available. But still, I think this is a great step and I'm honestly happy with it edited typos
:)
i think the confusing was that the 5% says "fallen units" and no text about squad. now that it has been confirmed its the squad size people might see it different , specially the people who fight in spire/tourney and chapter 15+