• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Dawn of the Phoenix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWizard

If it revives 5% of total squad size it can be much more than 5% of actual losses. That's why I hope it use same mechanics as revive instants. Otherwise it would be pretty useless for those who are making less than 15k points in 3 hours...
that might make more sense, but I still doubt 5% is enough to make it worth your while.
Can you explain how it exactly works?

if I loose half my unit I keer 50+5%=55%?

Ainor

it means 1 squad every 20 used (so every 4 encounters, if the losses are greater than 5% in all squad)
too little in my opinion, also considering the duration
5% can be fine if the duration is increased (12h or even better 24h like the fire phoenix)

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

If it revives 5% of total squad size it can be much more than 5% of actual losses. That's why I hope it use same mechanics as revive instants. Otherwise it would be pretty useless for those who are making less than 15k points in 3 hours...
wouldn't that mean you get troops back even if you didnt loose any troops? I do think however it will use the exact same mechanics as the instants tho, but wasnt aware that worked that way as well, i always revived the troops that had the biggest losses (highest diamond price) not knowing it would make no difference if i choose another troop.

Heymrdiedier

it means 1 squad every 20 used (so every 4 encounters, if the losses are greater than 5%)
too little in my opinion, also considering the duration
I totally agree with this, i tought i saw 10% as max bonus when this hit the gamefiles first time, so i was getting excited about this and ready to spend diamonds on an event again to get a prize (thats been years....).
But with only 5% I'm not even sure i still want it. Pet food for me is still rare unlike some others who seem to be getting an abundance of it, so for 5% i dont think ill want to spend the pet food on it. Defenitly not high enough anymore to make me spend diamonds on it.

Martia

As artefact exchange recipe you can get now a tome of phoenixes and can choose between phoenix, ashen phoenix and coldfire phoenix
Screenshot_20220317-133309_Elvenar.jpg

Moncsociusz

I tested it heals in between waves in the spire. Personally, I think 5% is great regarding that it heals all the troops not just one. Obviously, it's not as overpowered like fire phoenix, but still it's useful and reasonable.

On live, I have 450 lvl wonders, several premium extensions, and I was struggling on lvl 3 spire and after 17th tourney to even win fights, while before the big algorithm change I was going until 39th tourney with half the AWs. So I think this still gives some advantage and saves considerable amount of troops. When I'm fighting with 30k squad size. It's something if I get back 5x5% per wave.

Not to mention, as far as I see they put a lot of options to get EC. So making it even possible to push this higher. I have 2 lvl 7 Ashen on live. Waiting to get some more evos in spire on day. :)

And imagine with polar bear, timewarp. You could do all the tourney, spire and scouted meetings in a day. I'm really hype. There are so many options.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3726

I tested it heals in between waves in the spire. Personally, I think 5% is great regarding that it heals all the troops not just one. Obviously, it's not as overpowered like fire phoenix, but still it's useful and reasonable.

On live, I have 450 lvl wonders, several premium extensions, and I was struggling on lvl 3 spire and after 17th tourney to even win fights, while before the big algorithm change I was going until 39th tourney with half the AWs. So I think this still gives some advantage and saves considerable amount of troops. When I'm fighting with 30k squad size. It's something if I get back 5x5% per wave.

Not to mention, as far as I see they put a lot of options to get EC. So making it even possible to push this higher. I have 2 lvl 7 Ashen on live. Waiting to get some more evos in spire on day. :)

And imagine with polar bear, timewarp. You could do all the tourney, spire and scouted meetings in a day. I'm really hype. There are so many options.

So many options for what? This building is only useful to the very few players who already have every imaginable advantage and only once you've fed it.

Karvest

wouldn't that mean you get troops back even if you didnt loose any troops?
Of course you can't revive more than you loose, but if you loose, say, 10% of squad and revive 5% - your resulting losses is actually halved (if you loose less than 5% - your resulting losses = 0). That's how revive instant works, I hope phoenix works the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.