• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Dawn of the Phoenix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Luckybaby

Thank you David (idavis) :)

The new buildings are online

(Edit: SyreArca: Please mark all event information as "Spoiler" outside of regular event discussion threads, especially when posting before an event has begun on Beta. You can do this by clicking the down arrow (Insert) next to the smiley face option in your post tools.
Please also note that changes can happen at any time with event buildings and quests in Beta and before going live. :))

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcaro

I wonder if the bonus of expiring building is stackable if we can get more than one, also, if the bonus is applied at the Total training size or just at the Basic or with the bonus from wonders and/ or armories. How this bonus will be affected by the Brown Bear?

Skillpowers

I wonder if the bonus of expiring building is stackable if we can get more than one, also, if the bonus is applied at the Total training size or just at the Basic or with the bonus from wonders and/ or armories.
should be stackable i hope , its probally only a 1x time building like the one that produced some broken shards. this would be a intresting building to come back on a regular basis for new players and regulars that fight in tower/tourney

Enevhar Aldarion

I wonder if the bonus of expiring building is stackable if we can get more than one, also, if the bonus is applied at the Total training size or just at the Basic or with the bonus from wonders and/ or armories. How this bonus will be affected by the Brown Bear?

Everything else stacks with similar buildings/enchantments. And it is all additive, so this new building plus a fed level 10 brown bear should equal a +68% boost to troop production and be applied in the same order to your troop production as the brown bear is now, which is the final modifier.

Skillpowers

Everything else stacks with similar buildings/enchantments. And it is all additive, so this new building plus a fed level 10 brown bear should equal a +68% boost to troop production and be applied in the same order to your troop production as the brown bear is now, which is the final modifier.
+ simia ;)

Karvest

all those numbers stacks, simia+bears+Ludibria Ventis. If you have lvl35 simia + 2 bears fed + 2 non expired Ludibria Ventis you will have 46+2*50+2*18=182% additional troops collection bonus.

Moncsociusz

But isn't it 50%x50%? As 1,46*1.5*1.5.1,18*1.18?
463%

I think that how it works with the storm phoenix at least. That if you have a trader center boost it gives 1,5 on that with the fabrication. But correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Karvest

No. And storm phoenix works the same way too. 35lvl ETC + fed storm phoenix = +112% + 100% = additional 212% of base MM spell value = +156% total production increase (comparing with no MM spell).

Enevhar Aldarion

463%

I think that how it works with the storm phoenix at least. That if you have a trader center boost it gives 1,5 on that with the fabrication. But correct me if I'm wrong. :)

No, you add bonuses together, not multiply. And then the final bonus is multiplied as a percent of the starting/base amount.

CrazyWizard

463%

MM and PoP spells work that way as an exception. this does not transfer to anything outside that.

DeletedUser3726

Can someone explain pls, does this evolving building offer 5% increase in health or 5% recovery of fallen troops?

Karvest

I hope it use same mechanics as revive instants which revive % of squad and not % of fallen troops, or it would not worth pet food in most situations.

Skillpowers

Can someone explain pls, does this evolving building offer 5% increase in health or 5% recovery of fallen troops?
5% recovery of fallen troops for (3,5 hrs)

I hope it use same mechanics as revive instants which revive % of squad and not % of fallen troops, or it would not worth pet food in most situations.

it is worth the pet food if you have a lvl 30 timewarp + lvl 10 polar bear. (and you do 2 towers 2 tournements with 3 petfood , it will go to 5 petfood then in total if you want to recover troops.

CrazyWizard

5% recovery of fallen troops for (3,5 hrs)

it is worth the pet food if you have a lvl 30 timewarp + lvl 10 polar bear. (and you do 2 towers 2 tournements with 3 petfood , it will go to 5 petfood then in total if you want to recover troops.
5% is way to low to be usefull.

This makes it a 0.001% of the players item.

I have used some numbers from a "average" account with not to special wonders, but I did add enough combat boosters
(lvl 15 sanctuary ect. 2 of each combat booster and phoenix)

5.00%
Loss 10 prov
26.9​
1.3​
Loss 20 prov
135​
6.75​
Loss 30 prov
395.5​
19.775​
Spire 2nd​
35.5​
1.775​
Spire 2nd+3rd​
105.6​
5.28​

So if you can do 30 provinces in the tournaments in 3.5 hours you can save yourself 19 troops
This makes it virtually useless. it only makes sense if you do some insane amount of provinces. otherwise that 1 petfood doesn't give you anything of value

Karvest

If it revives 5% of total squad size it can be much more than 5% of actual losses. That's why I hope it use same mechanics as revive instants. Otherwise it would be pretty useless for those who are making less than 15k points in 3 hours...

Status
Not open for further replies.