• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Damage bug in manual combat

Dony

King of Bugs
There is a bug in tournament where our units doing very small damage for a very long time now, i have reported it back then on our live server, but since i am fighting in beta now to test new tournament it is still present even in a new model, but with new scaling its very bad.
Bug number is 32248 if some QA mod wants to try to reproduce it, but i dont think it is reproducable, at least i didnt found out what causes it, nor did developers.
Every time i notice it i will make a video and post it here, with new tournament model maybe more players will manual fighting and experience similar situation.
I am just letting community to know that there is something wrong to look out for it.
Blossom Princes was supposed to do 1429K-2382K normal damage but did only 1373K with 90% bonus to heavy melee and should be in range of 2715K-4525K
30%-50% what she was supposed to do. (90% buffed damage is lower then my normal unbuffed damage)

This is already my 4th video which i recorded (others are on my channel) + screenshots from other instances, and only God knows how it works in autocombat for many players.

Feel free if you have any evidence to post it here.
Best way how to check it is when it happen in combat and combat didnt finished yet, is to hit F5 to refresh, and when damage happens make screenshot of that blimp and second screenshot after that from your unit tooltip from bottom bar.

Maybe with enough evidence they will do something with it.

DeletedUser3314

I think you video('s) are evidence enough. How hard can it be to figure this out ? There are only a couple of variables to check it seems to me and some basic combat rules between 2 units. The math shouldn't be to difficult to check with how it's programmed !? o_O

Karvest

there could be something wrong with temporary buildings/fire phoenix buffs
or they are expiring while you are fighting

Dony

King of Bugs
or they are expiring while you are fighting
thats not the case, also its not possible that those buff runs out multiple times per day, unless its a bug
in my older video i have also showed tooltip of unit after it happened, after the game reloaded, and damage was still wrong

Dony

King of Bugs
Blossom Princes was supposed to do 1101K-1835K normal damage but did only 1336K with 90% bonus to heavy melee and should be in range of 2092K-3486K

Blossom Princes was supposed to do 2202K-3671K normal damage but did only 1806K with 90% bonus to heavy melee and should be in range of 4183K-6975K

DeletedUser3289

Blossom Princes was supposed to do 1101K-1835K normal damage but did only 1336K with 90% bonus to heavy melee and should be in range of 2092K-3486K

Blossom Princes was supposed to do 2202K-3671K normal damage but did only 1806K with 90% bonus to heavy melee and should be in range of 4183K-6975K
File a report please. Probably it gets noticed by different people when it’s there instead of general discussion.

T6583

I know you said you filed a bug report in the live servers but maybe one here will help get it fixed. I filled several bug reports on the Live servers weeks if not over a month ago that still haven't been looked at and a friend filed the same main hall bug (that was just reported here) over a month ago on live servers as well that never went anywhere.

Dony

King of Bugs
I know you said you filed a bug report in the live servers but maybe one here will help get it fixed. I filled several bug reports on the Live servers weeks if not over a month ago that still haven't been looked at and a friend filed the same main hall bug (that was just reported here) over a month ago on live servers as well that never went anywhere.
This is different, developers had already this bug on the table, they were investigating it, but you know how it goes, if they can not reproduce it, they can not fix it, but i still feel this is a big bug especially in a new tournament format with endless difficulty. If they wanted they could implement some control mechanism which would double check if numbers are in expected range and if they arent they could just throw stream error and send report back to developers for investigation. I dont think there are any reproduction steps and even if mods can reproduce it once, there is no guarantee that devs will reproduce it again. So until then i will just keep posting those videos.

Blossom Princes was supposed to do 1802K-3003K normal damage but did only 1540K with 90% bonus to heavy melee and should be in range of 3423K-5705K

Blossom Princes was supposed to do 3053K-5089K normal damage but did only 3707K with 147% bonus to heavy melee and should be in range of 7540K-12569K

DeletedUser3289

I’m starting to suspect : do boosters buildings actually do what they are supposed to and to the correct %.
we never know auto battling.

Dony

King of Bugs
Yes, rangers aswell, i will upload video tomorrow, and i have feelings about frogs aswell

Dony

King of Bugs
Forest Warden was supposed to do 2452K-3318K normal damage but did only 3079K with 90% bonus to mage and should be in range of 4658K-6304K

Forest Warden was supposed to do 2497K-3378K normal damage but did only 4085K with 90% bonus to mage and should be in range of 4744K-6418K

Forest Warden was supposed to do 2408K-3258K normal damage but did only 1776K with 0% bonus to light ranged

Lelanya

Yeah I love the one about Fainent Frogs where damage is not applied until the next unit hits the opponent. I reported this years ago and it is still not fixed.