• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Culture

DeletedUser1151

I just play and one thing drive me crazy, i know, if i build better house for my ppl, they will be more happy (culture), BUT, here in game, you ruined their happines (cultures) with every single upgrade of house, i don't know is that have sense. How ppl will be unsatisfied with better home??

DeletedUser

Maximus, in this game for every buiding you build or for every upgrade you do, culture decreases, so you've to balance those activities with new culture buildings ;)

DeletedUser1151

Alessandro, then is better to sell all buildings, and all will be cultured (happy) :cool:

DeletedUser1151

I don't understand that kind of way with some buildings, you build better road-ppl are more cultured (happy), BUT when you build better home for them, they will be less cultured (happy). For me, that have no sense. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

I think that happiness decreases 'cause when you're upgrading homes for example, you increase a little bit the population for every home, so that new inhabitants use happiness

DeletedUser338

When you upgrade a residence, there will be more people living in your city. They now have to share their cultural buildings with more people, meaning every person can spend less time at those buildings. Therefore the culture/happiness goes down.

DeletedUser594

Happiness? Whats that? As we are advancing it gets worse!
I got my city full of Culture buildings, you guessed it, my people
not so happy these days!! Besides all well meaning advise it's not
a clever setup!! But don't worry mates, the devs "working" on it!!?:confused::eek:

DeletedUser

To me it seems there will be no substanical progress next time. There is small or no answer to lots of questions and suggestions of all of us. The interface through the Mods is lacking. I dont see solutions being implemented - some small cosmetics, yes. But, this doesnt make the game better or more interesting.
Summarized I'm disappointed - in a Beta I had expected more and closer teamwork between the devs, mods and us, the testers.