• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed Culture Neighborhood Help

Ludwig12

Game version: v1.199-beta.7-(c72118b) - html5 (2024-05-08 17:55)
Game world: Beta Server
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 124.0.6367.119 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1.920 X 1.080
Account name: Ludwig12
Humans or Elves: Elv

Reproducibility: 5/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
A guild member brought the following to my attention today:
For days I haven't received any NBH on the good pure culture buildings. I only get NBH on the Evo buildings, which have little culture. Has anyone observed something similar?
Normally INNO-Games always suggests the strongest culture buildings. But when I give someone NBH, I also only see Evo buildings, no more culture buildings. Did I miss something? Is this a mistake?
Please pay attention. None of my culture buildings have been polished for about 3 days and my culture is in the trash...
There are buildings with 20-37 k culture. For example, my Fire Phoenix is polished with 1900 culture.

I checked this...
...and he's absolutely right!
__
__

Expected situation:
I expect funding proposals from INNO-Games for neighborhood help with the highest cultural value...

__
__

Reproduction Steps

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Ludwig12

Good day too,

...it's nice that the error has been recognized and confirmed by INNO.

But will it ever be edited and corrected?

The error message was two weeks ago...
...and nothing is happening.

When we write expressions like (Culture or simply C) as a hint for neighborly help, we players mean the buildings with the highest culture value and not the EVO buildings, which usually have a different task.

So INNO, edit this error...

Kind regards
Ludwig12