• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Culture needed?

DeletedUser

140% bonuslevel
Required for current Level 390
Available culture 763

Why only 140%
I don't understand?

DeletedUser236

Below available culture it should say how much more you need to progress to 170% (if you hold your mouse over the "weather" sign :))

seksXSE.png

DeletedUser

I need for current Level 390, available in my City are 763.
Or is that not right?

If that's right , why are 763 only 140 %

That's what i can't understand.

DeletedUser236

For your current level (140%) you need 390, for next level (170%) you'll need more. I don't know how much more, but it should tell you in a third line in the box.. I can't show you what I mean at the moment since I'm at 200%. But apparently 763 isn't enough to reach the 170%.

Sorry I can't show you what I mean, I hope you understand it!
If not, can you screenshot the text box when holding your mouse over the "weather" sign? like this:
uVPIHTP.png

DeletedUser

I wish i was at 200% again. I need more neighbours to polish my butcher shops :p

DeletedUser236

I wish i was at 200% again. I need more neighbours to polish my butcher shops :p

Can you see how much you need for next level? If so, can you please screenshot it for kurkumas, so he can see what I mean :D

DeletedUser

I know what you mean. That's not my question. Sorry for my bad english.
I want to know whre the 170% or the 140% come from? What are they referring to?

for example 140 % of 390 are 546, 170% are 663

Why do i need +17 to reach 170%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

140% and 170% culture bonus means more money and more supplies from your houses and workshops.

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/61x3nw

This is my culture level at the moment. As you can see i'm at 170% and i need 205 more to get to 200% again. Without neighbourly help i would have dropped to 140%, so this shows how important your neighbours are.

DeletedUser

sigh...it seems i can't explain what i mean :(

I'll wait on a german Server and than try it again;)

DeletedUser

That's not how it works. The culture percentages are only there to show you the bonus you'll get. It doesn't mean you need 140% of your current culture. You need a standard amount of culture to maintain 140%, and to get to 170% you usually need 300/400 culture more. In your case you need 780 culture to get to 170%.

DeletedUser

ah...now i have new data.
Seems the update was delayed in time, after ending neighbourly help.
That is why i was confused. Now they are reasonable.

Thank you