• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate [City] Cultural buildings in other cities showing its benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser118

Since Update 1.13 it is possible to click onto any cultural building in your city to see its benefits. I think that's a pretty nice feature. But why not have that in other cities too?

As an Elf I always have trouble finding out what benefits human cultural buildings have so its harder for me to choose which one's the best to give help to. If the benefits would be shown just like in my city, it would sure help me alot. :)

DeletedUser283

that's right, but a venar's rock gives both population and culture, so it is not really the highest priority :)
these buildings generally have low culture per square (except the snail palace, but this is another league)

SoggyShorts

that's right, but a venar's rock gives both population and culture, so it is not really the highest priority :)
these buildings generally have low culture per square (except the snail palace, but this is another league)

ok, venars was bad example, but wonky walter and father tree applies

Status
Not open for further replies.