• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not an error crazy numbers for goods of Travelling Merchant ii

Elevenar

Game version: v1.41-(517e701f8) (2017-10-05 11:21)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 x64
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: Windows 10 Insider
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: humans for sure

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always

Current situation:

The numbers make no sense, at least not for me. Both goods are produced at different speeds? 76/h AND 60/h ?

Expected situation:
Guess, there should be some understandable explanation added, if the numbers are correct. Otherwise I assume that one of the numbers is related to the total DAILY amount produced or has to do with "early collect".

Screenshot:
20171006 bug_event_merchant.gif

Last edited:

Elevenar

Guess, I had the same brain failure with some other building in an event before. I never build these useless buildings, so I have not won any "experience" on this presentation of benefits. Not conclusive anyway.

For me it still looks incorrect=bug, without an explanatory text or some "9h" phrases.

Dony

King of Bugs
this was reported back then when it was first introduced, so i guess you can only make suggestion for improvements
and this type of buildings are best for early chapter players tho, when they cant even make tier2+3 themselves

Elevenar

Guess, I reported that long ago. Again, showing two procudtion speeds "as is" (=currently shown, without explanation and/or 3h, 9h hint) is complete nonsense.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
moving this to text related issue.
seems like its just missing some text instead of being wrong.