• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Crafting tweak for Broken Runes

DeletedUser

Personally, I don’t think I’d ever craft these. But for me, broken shards are not easy to come by. Removing vision vapor is a pretty dramatic suggestion. I think upping the broken shards, lowering the spell fragments and halving the vision vapor is plenty.

Then people are using up their broken shards, and not wasting them and being rewarded for doing so. I don’t think you need to punish yourselves by not receiving vision vapor.

DeletedUser2818

Lots of good ideas on this thread, I hope bumping is allowed. I mean, the issue is very much actual and current, so I don't think this would be necroposting.

DeletedUser2003

I would like to see them taken off my crafting menu completely. I go for weeks sometimes before I get something I want to craft, but I see a damn rune shard at least once a day, usually more. And my poor Enar sits there, patiently waiting to offer me what SHE has so lovingly created for me...but it is gray, and cold...for I already have a full rune shard bar, and have for months. Pesky things :eek: I sure won't ever be crafting one, even with Soggy's wonderful change suggestions.. :oops:

p.s. Good one @Scoobydoo !! :p:D:cool:

SoggyShorts

Indeed @Scoobydoo your presence is felt as is @Marindor's, it's the lack of other warm bodies that concerns me.
For example, if you put this idea to a poll right now I am certain it would fail even with a 100% approval rating because getting 20 players to vote would be a Herculean task.
It's not always like this, but in the lull between event/feature releases the silence is deafening.

DeletedUser2817

What if we could decompose broken shards into spell fragments? Maybe 10 fragments per broken shard? I know they're not spells, but at least it would give us something to do with the broken shards our phoenixes keep spitting out.

SoggyShorts

What if we could decompose broken shards into spell fragments? Maybe 10 fragments per broken shard? I know they're not spells, but at least it would give us something to do with the broken shards our phoenixes keep spitting out.
This has a double benefit
1. Something useful from shards
2. Removal of a useless recipe from the pool

SoggyShorts

Apart from putting a gag on you
Bahahaha nailed it scoobs!

I'll think on it though because I really believe it's important and needs to be addressed. Some sort of reward system perhaps?

Maybe In game announcements pointing Beta players to important ideas/topics?
Like a "Suggestion of the week" notification in game with a link that takes players directly to the thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

-1 for Crowella's suggestion - to disenchant broken shards. quit doing so many tournaments, should have leveled the "right" phoenix and use them for building wonders instead of full runes.

Heymrdiedier

Indeed @Scoobydoo your presence is felt as is @Marindor's, it's the lack of other warm bodies that concerns me.
For example, if you put this idea to a poll right now I am certain it would fail even with a 100% approval rating because getting 20 players to vote would be a Herculean task.
It's not always like this, but in the lull between event/feature releases the silence is deafening.
Honestly: im sot sure getting more warm bodies on the forum would be helpfull. Most of what needs to be said/suggested has allready been said/suggested (and often ignored) by new and old forum members. Also if i look at recent new members all i see them do it question old thing we all agreed on allready and i find it very tiresome to have to convince those players over and over again of the same thing.

but if you want to get more people on the forum, well a good forum challenge that rewards diamonds (i dont think we do that on beta) attracts loads of people on the forum temporarily, but its not sure they will add anything at all to the forum discussions tho :p

Last edited:

maxiqbert

I think VV should be directly linked to the spell fragments costs, so not 0.
Apart from that, I like the proposal (first version). I already have a hard time getting all the catalysts I need, so please, stick with fragments (and I do destroy hundreds of spells for fragments, even if it seems crazy to you :p)

Loki Blue

+1

Marindor

Of course we keep monitoring performance of crafting recipes and will make adjustments when necessary. We can't promise that this idea will get implemented in the proposed way though so for now I'll archive the thread, but at least do know it's a subject that has our continous attention :)