• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Other Crafting tweak for Broken Runes

SoggyShorts

I find the Spell fragment requirements to be a bit extremely high on the new recipe.
It's very possible to get 20 RS per week(2 per day from set buildings and 6 from the tournament), so where to get the 5200 SF to craft KP from them?
Disenchant 100 PoP spells? That's ridiculous.
Nuke 44 squares of event buildings? Good luck sustaining that.

Instead, I propose the following changes
  • Increase the Rune Shard cost by 100%
  • Reduce the Vapor reward by 100%
  • Reduce the Spell Fragment cost by 90%
Or
  • Double the KP reward
  • Double the rune cost
  • Keep the VV
  • Replace SF with CC
broken recipe.png

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

I find the Spell fragment requirements to be a bit high on the new recipe.

1,100 SF & 3 broken shards for 10 KP?
I had the choice between an MMM and this, and there was no way I would pay double the SF when the MMM will get me way more than 10 KP.

I think they should double the Rune shard cost and halve the SF cost:
View attachment 5478

Thoughts?

i also never plan to craft those, even tho im always at max shards. And yes also because the cost is too high. I came to the same conclusion as you as soon as i saw them. Just didnt bother to post it as feedback as i tought it wouldnt make much difference if i posted it or not :p

SoggyShorts

i also never plan to craft those, even tho im always at max shards. And yes also because the cost is too high. I came to the same conclusion as you as soon as i saw them. Just didnt bother to post it as feedback as i tought it wouldnt make much difference if i posted it or not :p
It sucks that the RR crafting and this came out together, basically zero feedback on the broken runes.
So many months and hundreds of Broken runes wasted and now a recipe that I won't even use.:(

Rethinking, I'm not even sure I'd do the 650 for 15 KP that I'm suggesting above. That's STILL more SF than a military building....

Heymrdiedier

It sucks that the RR crafting and this came out together, basically zero feedback on the broken runes.
So many months and hundreds of Broken runes wasted and now a recipe that I won't even use.:(

Rethinking, I'm not even sure I'd do the 650 for 15 KP that I'm suggesting above. That's STILL more SF than a military building....
The only time id use it, if they removed the Spellfragments part completly. If they dont want to do that because it gives vision vapor, well i have no problem with not getting any vision vapor for those... :)

DeletedUser

I'll never use this one, to expensive. :( I'm waiting for Inno the fulfil their promise so we can keep more then 10 broken shards. o_O

27 feb 2017, https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/tournament-rebalancing.7521/
On top of that, we are also adding some new rewards to these chests, such as broken shards that you can use for your Ancient Wonders. Do note: the maximum amount of broken shards you can store will remain at 10, so you will have to take care of making space to receive your rewards in time. With one of our future updates, we will make it possible to receive more than your maximum amount of broken shards - given that they come from the Tournament rewards.
:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you have a lot of the coin or supply instants? They give a lot of spell fragments. My favorite one to disenchant is the portal profit one.
How many spell fragments do you get with the inspiring meditation one? I can't make this one yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

edeba

I don't see using the current broken rune spells EVER... I got two of them on live today and what a staggering waste of spell fragments. I actually thought this thread would get a little more input. The current spells are lip service to suggesting a use has been given to them other than them just going the wayside for months on end. To try and craft these means to really squeeze spell fragments.

I like the elimination of VV suggestion.

edeba

Hmmm... You remind me the first FS I was in on beta the AM was so fed up with the level of consideration of feedback, she just refused to even visit the forum anymore.

Well, I think they is way, way, way, way better use of game resources than these spells.

edeba

I think they adjusted orcs for the size change only. There is a massive exponential increase in the need for orcs that they haven't kept up on at all.

I did a comparison of the same province and level with a team mate 2 chapters below me and I need more than 3x as many for the same provinces and levels. So we get what, around 40% increase where the demand is up over 300%? But we don't get it for about 3 more weeks on live. My orcs are already slaughtered, down to 20% of what I had.

Half a fight only though, right?;)
Or are they fixing the training size?