• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Crafting on Beta

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss anything related to Crafting!

We're very much looking forward to your feedback! :)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Angeduciel

This new addition sounds very interesting!!! :) I can't wait to recycling many of the items in my inventory!
I don't quite understand the information we are getting on the crafting window of the magic academy though. What are those numbers under the "s" type of icon?
upload_2018-10-25_5-18-10.png

Buttrflwr

This new addition sounds very interesting!!! :) I can't wait to recycling many of the items in my inventory!
I don't quite understand the information we are getting on the crafting window of the magic academy though. What are those numbers under the "s" type of icon?
View attachment 4815
I *think" those are the spell fragments required? But I am confused about all the rest of it. Are you saying we can change one inventory item into another?

Dony

King of Bugs
View attachment 4815
those are another resource which you get when crafting this items, once you get 100 of it you can open mystical object with another rewards

Angeduciel

@Bracken , my academy is at level 2 and i see the crafting stuff.

The time it takes though to produce the new combining catalyst is waaaaaaay too long in my opinion. Some items we can create takes 6 of them so when am I going to produce the other spells in my academy?:confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser2586

Hello,
I have not had time to test, but I find the idea fun!

MalpA

Another usseles feature like endless events ...
Where is Restoration spell players want and need to.... crafting to get relics hmmm sooo helpfull ... only this box rewards are something good, but still not worth the effort

Dony

King of Bugs
Initial feedback:
1. i would like if i could disenchant my 50k relics, no way to use them, same with runes, broken shards
2. while i understand that only diamonds can be used to reset timer, this is perfect example where using coins to reset timer aswell would be great as coin sink, there is no benefit for players when reseting timer, we still need other valuable resources to craft, 48h is also incredibly long, thats only 182 resets per year with 910 options (from 72 possible) to craft from which i can guess 50-90% will be unwanted (this is different for every player), like 5% from coin capacity per reset
3. overview panel in inventory would make much more sense now with all usefull information (even with list of all rewards which we can craft)
4. i would really like if one of the building crafted could be vallorian valor, grounds of the orc strategist, magnificient mage multiplayer, enlightened light range

Last edited:

DeletedUser

View attachment 4815

I think if figured it out. Every time you choose to craft something you get some of the green S. When you have 100 of those you can go for the Mystical Object.

mystical Object.jpg

DeletedUser

What level does the Academy have to be to be able to use this feature?

Should work on every level of MA. But the higher your MA is upgraded the more fragments you get when you Disenchant something.
For lvl 3 MA this is:
bonus MA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Buttrflwr

Initial feedback:
4. i would really like if one of the building crafted could be vallorian valor, grounds of the orc strategist, magnificient mage multiplayer, enlightened light range
Oh my gosh YES, they haven't offered the grounds of the orc in FOREVER, and they left the troop boosters out of the last event. Seems like the more useful an object/building is, the more they nerf or delete it. :(

Heymrdiedier

Initial feedback:
1. i would like if i could disenchant my 50k relics, no way to use them, same with runes, broken shards
2. while i understand that only diamonds can be used to reset timer, this is perfect example where using coins to reset timer aswell would be great as coin sink, there is no benefit for players when reseting timer, we still need other valuable resources to craft, 48h is also incredibly long, thats only 182 resets per year with 910 options (from 72 possible) to craft from which i can guess 50-90% will be unwanted (this is different for every player), like 5% from coin capacity per reset
3. overview panel in inventory would make much more sense now with all usefull information (even with list of all rewards which we can craft)
1 you need to turn your relics into spell first, and then you can disenchant those :)
2 agreed that 48h is long, not sure about the coins part, people would just keep resetting till they get the 1 item they want, which i think isnt intended. on the other hand 48h is probably there to give you enough time to get enough cataclist spells to craft your item.
4. I think all expiring buildings are a good option as reward, since they are expiring anyway.... also mana hut might make sense aswell.

Deleted User - 60107

First reaction: Good idea, poor execution. Some thoughts:
0) It's NOT obvious at all how to use Disenchanting. I thought it would be a separate tab in the Academy, but it isn't. Instead it can be found in the Inventory and on the Crafting window, if you click the '+' next to the number fo Fragments you have. Not very intuitive, especially since there's no proper in-game explanation what it is for
1) Refreshing the recipes should be possible for Coins, not just Diamonds. With a limitation, of course. For example, 5 times per day you can pay Coins to refresh (each time costing more), and after that wait for the next day or pay Diamonds. Naturally, the cost resets each day (like the Wholesaler)
2) Relics? RELICS? We can waste our time and spells crafting freaking RELICS? Is this a joke? Why would I want to waste my time and resources to craft (in my case) 5 Crystal Relics?
3) The Mystical Object is a good idea, but so far seems too expensive, considering that what you get is luck-based and takes a very long time to get it.
4) The recipes are seriously overpriced. I mean, 1094 fragments and 5 (FIVE!) Catalist spells for ONE "Ancient Knowledge 20" instant?

So far this looks like a feature I won't be using, for one simple reason: It offers nothing I want. Maybe there are some things that are worth crafting, but with no way to control which recipes we get, and with no way to see all the recipes available, it's up to chance if I will EVER get something I want (which is also why I would not waste any Diamonds on refreshing the list).