• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Crafting changed

DeletedUser778

Game version: v1.67-(2068d9f) (2018-10-25 08:34)
HTML5 Yes/No:No
Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: FF 61.0.1 (64-Bit)
Flash Player version: 31.0.0.122
Operating System: Win 7 64 Bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name:
LordB
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: Unknown... first time

Current situation:
Started to craft some 3h boosters
New recipes appeared
Not crafting 3h Boosters anymore, but 10 min ones instead, which are now at the position where the 3h boosters were before, with <50 min remaining.

Expected situation:
Finishing the started crafting and not changing the outcome mid crafting.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Start to Craft something that takes longer then the time left for new recipes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

Dunno
Crafting offers in Magic academy doesnt reset properly, when timer runs out while being offline and then upon opening it first time after log it, it shows old offers
At least it wasn't my first time opening the MA, since i logged out at least once to do help in the app.

MalpA

Nope LordB have right .... reciepes are changing more often the the timer is showing .... so this is nor related to accual crafting, but time of reseting reciepes ...i noticed that its doing this in like every 3 hour, not 8 like it is shown :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi LordB, so far we cannot reproduce the issue you report - the item I'm crafting stays the same when the recipe timer resets for me. Did you experience this again? And did anyone else experience the issue LordB reports?