• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Trader Correct showed Ratio of offers

Prueba2

• Detailed description of the idea: Replace the current "Ratio" data with "Weighted Ratio".
    Currently, in the offers, each category (*** / ** / *) is ordered by the "Ratio" of the offer (from highest to lowest), this being calculated as the amount of materials offered between the amount of materials demanded and later from more to less quantity offered.
    Among materials of the same category, this relationship is direct, however, after adjusting what were considered fair offers between Tiers (2.25: 1.5: 1), many inter-Tier offers appear at the top, giving the feeling that they are "better" than others at the bottom when not true:
    For example, the following two offers:
    15000 Scrolls => 9990 Elixir ***
    1050 Gems => 1000 Elixir ***
    Both are 3 stars, the first with Ratio 1.5, the second with Ratio 1.05.

My proposal is to replace this data with Weighted Ratio, in the first one (15000 / 1.5) /9990=1.001, in the second it is equal to 1050/1000 = 1.05 (the second offer is more interesting), when ordered by Weighted Ratio, it would appear above in the list.
    In fact, one of the counter-intuitive things that happen today is that some offers ** have a Ratio of 2.25 / 1.50 / 1.00, which is quite confusing.
    2749 Steel => 1221 Gems **

• Reason why this idea: It would be a simpler and "fair" indicator to read, instead of having to do the calculation to understand what it really means ...

• Positive points: I don't know if the rest of players use it a lot, but I think that for some of the players it would be a quick and easy reference to interpret ...

• Negative points: I don't know if the rest of players use it a lot, in that case it might be confusing to see "Weighted Ratio" of 1.00 for changes of 2250 Steels per 1000 Elixir.

Best regards,