• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Continues refresh happening (seen in Tournament screen)

Droopy

Game version: v1.151-beta.3-(1b6bf6c) - html5 (2022-04-12 17:53)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Chrome
Operating System or Mobile Device: Win10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Droopy
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: -

Current situation:
Go to Tournament overview on World Map and select 1st tabsheet "Tournaments".
I see it flickering and looking at network IO i see continues a call is done

The call is happening at all screens, but noticable in the Tournament screen.

Expected situation:
No flickering

Reproduction Steps:
Go to world map
2.Open tournament screen
3.Look at 1st tabsheet

Screenrecording of the bug:
ContinuesRefresh20220413.gif

Last edited:

Alcaro

Jeez Droopy! Can you be less active? Again you were with a half minute faster than me!!! :D

It happens also when you open the Tournament from the FS menu (under messages and notifications)

Marindor

Hi guys,

So far we haven't been able to reproduce this issue yet. Do you have any more information?

Bor de Wolf 1965

This bug still exists.
I just looked at different wonders and tried to see where I have rune shards for and the game gave me a darker screen in the end with no updates on the info I was looking for.
Only a reload solved it.

Droopy

This bug still exists.
I just looked at different wonders and tried to see where I have rune shards for and the game gave me a darker screen in the end with no updates on the info I was looking for.
Only a reload solved it.
That is another bug Bor, this bug i registered was about a refreshing tournament screen (due a call continues happening, which is not the case anymore after the last update).

Bor de Wolf 1965

It could be a different bug but I was requesting the info on all wonders, even the once I don't have or are not able to develop due to me being in chapter 7.
So if you request a lot of information fast enough the bug for tournament might show up in other places as well.

Marindor

Hi guys,

I'm sorry, but so far we're still not able to reproduce this issue. For now we'll have to archive this thread until we have more clear/exact reproduction steps.