• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Constructs

ekarat

Well look at the date i joined , so i guess i'm a loyal player, and as a loyal player it is my right to have my opinion.
I conquered 472 by fighting , not by buying them free for goods and honestely all the 472 are pretty the same fights except with some orc armies in later and that they are bigger

Okay, I think I'm finally starting to understand where you are coming from. It is true that Forge of Empires changes from mostly-melee to mostly-ranged in early ages. Then, in the later ages, there are things like reactive armor and stealth. All of these things force you to change tactics as you go up in age. Elvenar introduces things like fire and poison, but that doesn't force you to change tactics like FoE does. Combat tactics are largely the same. I think you are absolutely correct in that. And I think it is hard for someone who has not played both games to understand that complaint.

At the same time, the two games have a bit of a skew in player preferences. FoE skews towards fighters, while Elvenar skews towards farmers. As such, FoE developed their battle system more, while Elvenar focused on guest race goods production. Each of these developments cater more towards the individual player bases.

Elvenar did try to develop combat more by adding units that were more specialized. However, the player base was not too enthusiastic about the combat changes. And a bunch of players complained that they don't even fight at all, so why should they care? So, that makes it less likely that they will spend a lot of effort changing battle tactics. On the other hand, it is possible, especially since they need to do *something* for military after getting all player units to 3 stars each.

Still, this chapter was always going to be about introducing T6 goods + maybe another minor wrinkle (it ended up being set buildings). They weren't going to do some radical combat changed in this chapter. Possibly in the next (since they have finished with the sentient goods), but I wouldn't get my hopes up too much.

Richord

About the lay-out; I've come up with 2 that seem to have max bonus on all; but they're not 4x5 or 5x4 like gems says. I'm not willing to spend another 15minutes puzzling, so if anyone has a very compact version; please share with a spoiler warning:)

Btw I -and this is an understatement- HATE that we still aren't able to get more expansions. I've saved up diamonds to get some anyway, but didn't get a -10% for months.
I really dislike they way they treat us space-wise.

Storyline; never read it.
GR-set-like; nice.
graphics GR; nice.
costs tree; still WAY too low; you really have to make it much harder; eg being able to collect the goods with 1 factory in almost 1 day is just too easy.
As said in another thread; the tournament-wonder is way too powerfull; it should decrease with a few minutes.

DeletedUser

any 1 has a up to date quest list of this new chapter ?
This is what I have so far:
  1. Produce 20 Simple Tools [15 m]
  2. Deliver 20000 Divine Seeds
  3. Train a mighty amount of Units (10170)
  4. Buy 3 Knowledge Points
  5. Collect 8000000 Coins
  6. Unlock the Port of the Central Island
  7. Spend 5 Knowledge Points
  8. Collect 10000 [All of Tier 3]
  9. Have a [Sentient Bonus T3] Manufactory at level 4 or higher
  10. Have a [Sentient Bonus T3] Manufactory at level 8 or higher / Gain 8 Relics
  11. Have a [Sentient Bonus T3] Manufactory at level 12 or higher / Unlock Advanced Trader 3
  12. Upgrade your Trader to level 5 / Place 5 Trade Offers /Accept 5 Trade Offers
  13. Collect 15000 Seeds / Collect 20000 Elixir
  14. Have a [Sentient Bonus T3] Manufactory at level 16 or higher / Research Traditional Elixir Manufactory Upgrades

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovec Krys

And second quest is for sure the end of undeclinable quests for me. Not going to waste seeds on quest. Need them to produce expired goods.
(if I don't get into seeds shortage on main city, on other cities for sure - I don't play tournament with them so heavily, so they have much lower wonder levels and seed production).

Richord

can't open German one. the other one seems indeed to be a good one.
thanks, keep them coming:) maybe also a long one?

Indianaking

That:s the German One :)

Constructs alle Beispiel.png

Anyway, for the moment I prefer Pretor's one- its smaller and better to place for m:ewink:

Last edited:

Karvest

That can't be right Karvest, top right building only have 2 different connections. I would suggest you swap the top 2 on the left with each other.
tbh, don't remember what was there exactly before last edit, but current one seems good and more strait.

DeletedUser2032

Is the distribution of goods in the Ports right?
Engine produces most Jellyfish and second Electric Shocks
Garden produces most Protein Bar and second Electric Shocks
Assembly produces most Air Filters and second Protein Bars
Zoo produces most Air Filters and second Jelly Fish

Is it intended, that no building produces most Electric Shocks?