• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Constructs

Lovec Krys

@Loki Blue It doesn't matter. My nickname for Constructs is Borgs. (or maybe Grox?)

Wonders & mana: Is it aplied to all wonders once you enter the chapter or only to borg's wonders?

edeba

Does this mean just the AWs from chapter 14 or once you enter chapter 14 upgrade requirements for all AW change to include these requirements? I think just the chapter 14 AW, but not completely clear to me from what you said.

mana is needed to uprage ancient wonder from chapter 14+ up until 740k per wonder
including orcs

Was there are reduction in scouting costs for the first tech?

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

@Loki Blue Now you know:)
Nevermind, I'm just giving nicknames to certain Elvenar things like Constructs = Borgs, Sentient goods = Expired goods, etc..

Some of my opinions about new race (can't comment everything - my beta city is only in woodelves):
Good thing is that we can still skip one non-mandatory squad size upgrade.
Bad thing is that we have to research additional three mandatory.

New residences looks overall better than previous ones.
They still have the same roof style, which is bad because roof is the biggest part we can see from most of our residences (most part of each residence is covered by other residence).
I suggest to change roof color for next chapter, it has been copper long enough. I also suggest that second level gets darker instead of lighter, darker looks better (my opinion).

On the first look it is good that residences gets smaller.
On the second look, it won't help because we need lots of population and they adds so few people that in the end we will need more of them.
What's the point of making smaller residences when in the end we needs more space for them anyway?

Good thing is that my gems manufactories will look finaly better than those in Halfings' style.

Good thing is that both wonders are usefull.
Bad thing is ... where to place them?

Are you realy planning to add two more guest races before you rise province expansion limit?
I can still lower the space for each race, but in the new chapter I'll probably go down to the 10% of my city to the guest race buildings.
I wonder how long before I reach the point when I'm no longer able to go through the guest race without having to destroying part of my city or other wonders...or wait with the new race until province expansion limit is rised.

Last edited:

Loki Blue

Now you know:)
Nevermind, I'm just giving nicknames to certain Elvenar things like Constructs = Borgs, Sentient goods = Expired goods, etc..

I get you now, but when someone says

Borg_drone.jpg

Borg ship.jpg

Earth_assimilated.jpg

OHmvBjt.png

very unpleasant memories come back to me. :p

Dony

King of Bugs
Was there are reduction in scouting costs for the first tech?
Last year in facebook QA they said, that world map is too easy now and that we wont see advanced scout anytime soon
Does this mean just the AWs from chapter 14 or once you enter chapter 14 upgrade requirements for all AW change to include these requirements? I think just the chapter 14 AW, but not completely clear to me from what you said.
AWs from chapter 14 are only affected, you can check that on elvenarchitect already

DeletedUser1657

The new AW that boosts unit production, does it boost all units?
I assume so as the description didn't seem to narrow it down and we already have 3 wonders increasing the specific military buildings speed.

DeletedUser2721

The Secret Ancient Wonders will be increase from lvl 30 to lvl 35?

DeletedUser2262

The AW's are still all lvl 30 on ElvenArchitect it seems.

Heymrdiedier

The Secret Ancient Wonders will be increase from lvl 30 to lvl 35?
as far as i know, the wonders will never go higher then 30. its been in the gamefiles up to 30 for years now at least.
Usually theres 2 to 3 guestraces between a newer wonder lvl cap. And it was just upgraded last GR, so its still way too early for that anyway
Never say never, i know.

edeba

I thought the game files went to level 40.

as far as i know, the wonders will never go higher then 30. its been in the gamefiles up to 30 for years now at least.
Usually theres 2 to 3 guestraces between a newer wonder lvl cap. And it was just upgraded last GR, so its still way too early for that anyway
Never say never, i know.

Dony

King of Bugs
the fact that new levels would bring decay to 0 means it will never be increased
that would make great unbalance for ppl with max level of wonders compared to others

DeletedUser2725

I am loving no mana is needed for research (actually neither coins, supplies and seeds) I guess we will need loads for the race productions. The graphics are the best so far
You will be needing Mana for the Contruction of buildings