• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Constant never ending drudgery

Lelanya

I am about fed up with this server, it's a constant endless series of quests, new puzzles and Adventure. It all just blends together, it's too much.

First off there is the Seasons quests. They are not reasonable, they force us to waste city resources on a daily basis (if we follow them that is). I have some allegedly 'weekly' quests that I've had since the first day, that I have no intention of finishing but they never reset. Why call it a 'weekly' quest when that is patently misleading.
Cauldron is a waste of time and resources.
Now there is the endless FA as well. I'm seriously reconsidering whether I need to play on this server at all.

Give us a break already, it's the holidays!!

Enevhar Aldarion

First off there is the Seasons quests. They are not reasonable, they force us to waste city resources on a daily basis (if we follow them that is). I have some allegedly 'weekly' quests that I've had since the first day, that I have no intention of finishing but they never reset. Why call it a 'weekly' quest when that is patently misleading.

You can refresh two weekly quests every week, so why are you sitting on quests you don't want to do?

Lelanya

You can refresh two weekly quests every week, so why are you sitting on quests you don't want to do?
Because a friend did that and they immediately returned to the queue after he finished something else, so clearly refreshing is pointless.

To the Devs: why are you forcing the Wholesaler down our throats? He's a thief, his rates are highway robbery. Just remove the cap on gold. We know you can do it FoE doesn't have one.

Heymrdiedier

Well the season quests are the replacement of the repeating cycling quest. Question did you do every repeating quest every day before this change? If not, i see no reason to do it now with the seasons. I would not call them an event...