• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Connection issue - while there is actually none

Elevenar

Game version: v1.56-(48771ee71)-(master) (2018-06-04 17:11)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 67.0.3396.62
Flash Player version: 29.0.0.171
Operating System: Windows 10 Insider
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure

Reproducibility: 1/5

Current situation:
Sometimes I get this (new?) message, saying there is a connection problem. Each time I got it, there was no connection problem. Not in the game and not in all other online tasks, like other websites or (music/video) streams running at the same time.

Expected situation:
This message should be removed. Why? There are a lot of other requests that fail. I keep the developers bar most of the time while playing and there are so many connection and cross origin problems.

Screenshot:
20180606 bug_connection_lost_msg.gif

Karvest

That's probably error in websocket connection (selected one), that prevents game from receiving realtime updates of chat/notifications/etc that you can see in debug log in console. And it doesn't prevent you from doing other things in game, so message is 100% accurate. If you see it - you shouldn't wonder why chat is not working or why you don't see new messages/notifications until you perform some action in game. Just may be it should disappear on it's own if problems are gone.