• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Computer version needs mobile version improvements.

edeba

There is definitely features on the mobile version that are really superior to the original version and something with mobile version really drains my battery, even if I was only on for a couple minutes. I do not like using the mobile version for this reason. I do not like the necessity of having to switch to the mobile version because the computer version is poor for an activity.

We need improvements for NH on the computer version, right from the FS menu we should be able to go through our fs and do NH just as efficiently.

It is also time to do just do away with the chest and have that reward show up as a popup the way it does on the mobile version.

We have hotkeys on the computer version, but I find that sometimes buildings I've reset do not accept and I have to do them twice. People have to be taught the hotkeys. We should have the same scroll through all of the buildings of the same type to reset them.

Jaxom

I agree that mobile handles the NH chest nicely. So I now do my Fellowship and neighbor visits using mobile. No more wasting time looking for the chests.

But for setting productions I prefer the browser where I have the hotkeys and don't have to keep closing popups AFTER I have made my choice. That is annoying on mobile. And it isn't consistent. Sometimes I have to close one, sometimes not.

Karvest

It is consistent, if you have more factories of the same type - they will pop up, if not - not.

Jaxom

Thanks. So that explains why they appear on every single workshop. I guess they want to give me a chance to change my mind. I'd rather not be bothered with the extra clicking.

Karvest

that was done to reduce clicking (well, tapping, since app is oriented on touch screens), you don't need to find the next one to start it, just press next->start->next->start... less time spent finding all factories and trying to tap exactly on them.
The only downside is first start of productions for events that require different productions for the same type of factories set up in the different regions of your city.
btw, I wonder why "start all" option is available only for workshops.

maxiqbert

removing the treasure hunt shouldn't be too complicated, this really should be done in the next upgrade

DeletedUser1075

Yes, agreed. The mobile version is now very playable. it really needs mail to function well (and AW contribution ability), but at least it works. The desktop version is now frustrating by comparison. What do you mean I need to set production in each workshop separately? Why do I have to actually go to the city just to give help? Why am I still searching for treasure chests? lol. It would be fantastic to see the great improvements on mobile migrate over to the desktop.