• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Community Manager ( France, Germany, Spanish,etc...)

DeletedUser

Good Evening,

Can you make a post, with the names and forum profile, future Community Manager of a market (France or German, etc ...)?

Best reguards,
Elliot ;)

DeletedUser18

As we are only in the very 1st phase of closed beta testing on Elvenar there is no reason to create posts on speculation of servers and/or staff on those possible servers. This will only confuse our existing players as none of this information has been determined yet. I appreciate that everyone is excited for the future of Elvenar, but I would hope you can understand that we can't confirm any future servers or staff at this time.
We are only at the beginning of our journey.
Thank you for the feedback.

DeletedUser

Yes I know. Could you put in an object when the first will be there ?

DeletedUser18

Any news on new servers going live will be announced here and on our social media pages on facebook, twitter and google+.
Also when any of our servers is in need of support staff we send recruiting requests on those servers. We will always do our best to keep everyone informed of all new announcements, thank you.

DeletedUser

I suppose they can't be too optimist, like with Kartuga, when they hired CoMa for the game, but never released it.