• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [Communication] Displaying to whom a message has been sent.

DeletedUser

Hi

Just noticed that whenever we send a message there's no way to know to whom we have sent that message .... In the outbox only our profile picture is displayed along with time & date.... I think its really important for the sender to know whom his/her message has been sent (specially when we are sending more than a few at a time) and I think its basic necessity that all our sent messages should be displaying the player's name with that player's profile pic to whom it has been sent

Visual Aid : Mock-up of my suggestion

When Clicked on the Outbox the messages will display only the Profile Pic :

iV1vI1j.jpg

And when a particular sent message is opened the name along with the profile pic will be displayed:

0P8sZv4.jpg

I am not sure if this has already been suggested as I couldn't find it and hope to be implemented soon.

thank you

regards

ddevil

DeletedUser119

In release 0.10 :
Muf-Muf said:
It is now possible to see who's part of a conversation in the Message Window by hovering the avatar

DeletedUser

Thanks for pointing it out to me @Liathary ...I was not aware of that and I dont think new players would also be aware of it ....I think I joined much later after that update .... Anyways my suggestion is an easy to look and understand one ... and I leave it to the powers that be to decide if this suggestion should be forwarded to the game dev's or to trash it ...

Ciao

ddevil

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Marking this as implemented since as Liathary pointed out the list of recipients is available in the outbox overview by mousing over the avatar for the conversation