• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Combat bug

DeletedUser209

I'm not 100% sure if it's a bug. It seems like that to me.

If a squad is damaged in combat and some of the units from it are killed the squad has the same damage as if it was full. It's best observed when you lose a lot of units (about 90%) and compare the damage dealt by this almost dead squad and one that has not been damaged yet. It might be a feature but it seems illogical to me that's why I report it.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting this issue H.G.C. - it is indeed a feature and not a bug. As it says at the bottom of the battle page of the Elvenar wiki:

The total Squad Hitpoints value corresponds to the living Units and is given from: Total Hitpoints/Unit Weight. The total Squad Damage is not reduced for every lost Unit by its damage. A squad where some Units are lost attacks with at least half the Damage of a full Squad even when only one Unit is left.

DeletedUser126

Its a bad design :p

This one was reported by countless people already :D

I was one of the first to point it out :)

DeletedUser209

Its a bad design :p

This one was reported by countless people already :D

I was one of the first to point it out :)
I agree. It's so misleading and illogical. I hope it will be changed.

DeletedUser126

I agree. It's so misleading and illogical. I hope it will be changed.

I said that one so many times, and everyone agrees ! If you ever played any hex based turn combat strategy games at all, this really dont make any sense whatsoever and feels like a big bug :p