• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Collecting set production with a single click

Alcaro

At this moment, to collect the production of a set, you have to click every part of the set.
Too often it happens that I miss one and I notice it only some hours later, making it hard to get them back together at the same time for collection.
Since the sets are bound together, would be reasonable to collect all production with a single click.
If are more sets bound together with a common piece of set, all those sets should be considered 1 SET.
A little field that can be checked or unchecked for "Collect the whole set production" could (and should) be added to Collect tab or to Set tab.

set.jpg

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

I have seen in other games where they offer for sale, costing the game's premium currency, a building that will collect all your ready productions when you click on the building. Or a building that does not cost anything special to place, but charges a small amount of premium currency to collect all productions at once.

Alcaro

Interesting but I don't want another building, I want to collect myself the production. I say this because sometimes I want to delay the collecting due to FA or event quests.

FieryArien

+1 if it is implemented with the checkbox, as suggested. In most cases it would be useful.

-1 if it is forced. There are times (during events) when I collect only part of the buildings (for example mana) and leave other buildings for future collect (for example basic goods).

Alcaro

@Droopy - I didn't see your suggestion. Apologize! Pretty much we have the same idea. This means I'm not the only one annoyed by missing those 1x1 buildings :D
But I repeat, I want to have the option to disable it when we have other intentions (FA, events).