• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

User Interface Collecting items from set-building in one-go

Droopy

I notice that collecting from a set-building can be difficult, certainly the 1x1 sizes sometimes don't collect easy.

It would be nice if all items made by a set could be collected in one click on the set. It is a set anyway ;-)

Lovec Krys

And how do you distinguish sets from themselves?
For example, if someone has 4 Moonstone Library sets joined in a giant super set, how do you distinguish the set pieces from themselves?
Or will they count as one set?

I'm for only with the condition that there will be a settings to disable this.

Otherwise i'm against.
Reason = Event quests asking CCs (or goods or whatever else they asks and set buildings provides).
Often you encounter quests asking 1 or 2 CCs and having similar quest asking for another CCs one or few quests later, so if you have more libraries, you want to pick the CCs one by one and not all 4/8/15 (or whatever number of libraries you have).

FieryArien

When a building gives me trouble when collecting, I (ab)use the swipe collect. I mean I start with a different building, for example residence, and continue the swipe over the area with small problematic building. (I play in the app, but I assume “swiping” works similarly in the browser.)

As for the whole set collect - if it’s hard coded, I’m also against it. My reason is the same - event quests. It’s not just about CCs. It’s about collecting goods as well. For example I can leave my Jester’s Tavern intentionally not collected (gives T3 goods), while keeping collecting Reveler’s Fountain (gives mana or seeds). It’s one set.

Droopy

I rarely (almost never) collect the single items from a set.

I'm also wondering if it's intented to have multiple sets from the same type and have all the multiple set-parts linked as 1 big chaotic set. Would be better if anyone could have only 1 as maximum, but thats another discussion ;-)

Ofcourse i swipe to collect, but the 1x1 parts seem still difficult the collect.

edeba

I rarely (almost never) collect the single items from a set.

I'm also wondering if it's intented to have multiple sets from the same type and have all the multiple set-parts linked as 1 big chaotic set. Would be better if anyone could have only 1 as maximum, but thats another discussion ;-)

Ofcourse i swipe to collect, but the 1x1 parts seem still difficult the collect.
With events, collecting single items from a set is fairly widespread. It already kind of sucks that you can see you need 120 more goods out of 79k and you "waste" a 12k goods collection to get it. This linking idea would make that worse.