• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Coldfire phoenix in MA ?

Droopy

Hi, i see for the first time a Coldfire phoenix in Magical Academy.
Never seen this building before, where can i get the artifacts for it?

Droopy

In spire, starting from next week.
There would also be 5 Sips of Clarity with 55% chance at the 3d gate of 3d map (instead of spell fragments we have there now).
If they won't change it, of course.
Thank you, where did you get that information? source?

Enevhar Aldarion

Hi, i see for the first time a Coldfire phoenix in Magical Academy.
Never seen this building before, where can i get the artifacts for it?

Coldfire Phoenix was the 2020 Phoenix event grand prize building. It is the only one I never put out in my US city because I converted all the artifacts for it into the 2019 Phoenix artifacts.

And has it already been six weeks for the Valentine artifacts? It does not feel like it.

DeletedUser3773

When I first started in Dec. 2020, I crafted and placed a coldfire phoenix in my new live city without knowing I would need artifacts too. They never came. I finally needed the room and sold it, thinking I'd never see any artifacts anyway, they seem to only focus on regular phoenix ones in both the spire and in the MA. pffft! Don't know if I made the right decision then or if its worth it to try again.

The Fairy

When I first started in Dec. 2020, I crafted and placed a coldfire phoenix in my new live city without knowing I would need artifacts too. They never came. I finally needed the room and sold it, thinking I'd never see any artifacts anyway, they seem to only focus on regular phoenix ones in both the spire and in the MA. pffft! Don't know if I made the right decision then or if its worth it to try again.

I would say it was the right decision to sell it. If you want it now then it is much cheaper to craft a new one now instead of spending lots of RR spells to chapter upgrade it (assuming you are not still in the same chapter and since you didn't have any artifacts).

The Fairy

There would also be 5 Sips of Clarity with 55% chance at the 3d gate of 3d map (instead of spell fragments we have there now).

I wonder how many spell fragments the sips can be converted into compared to how many we get today as I think that is the only thing I can use these for when fighting the whole spire?

Karvest

it is not an item, so you can't disenchant it at all. You can see and use it only in MA.

Skillpowers

if on beta a new building pops up in the MA it means that those are gonna be the new artefacts in the spire ;)