• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Coin Production doesn't start

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If the upgrade of a residence is finished while you're offline, the production of coins doesn't start until you're logged in.

DeletedUser

It's not a bug, this is the situation expected by developers ;)

DeletedUser

There had already been a discussion about it here.
Here is a QA message
I cannot speak for the developers, but there could be various reasons for behavior of this type. Mainly, it means you have to login more frequently or stay online a longer period of time. This pushes activity, it means you'll be spending more time playing the game and you'll probably be doing something else in the meantime. It gets you to interact with others or use other aspects of the game while you're waiting. If you simply login to collect productions and set new ones you're not aiding toward community growth.

Other, smaller reasons could be to make it more similar to the behavior of other buildings (where you need to login to choose and start a production), to make it a bit more realistic as if the workers are waiting on you to give them the orders to start working, etc. I understand where the feelings are coming from on the matter, but I can also see valid reasons why it works the way it currently does.

DeletedUser

That sounds like a bug named to be a feature.
Unlike other goods or tools there is nothing to do to produce coins so it should start automatically after having upgraded a residence.
I have to pay my taxes no matter if I'm spending my holidays or not.
Ok... now that I know the discussion I'll not log out anymore.

DeletedUser628

It's not a bug named to be a feature, Inno use a similar method for other games as well. It may not be a decision everyone can get behind, but it's how they've chosen to design the game. Closing this a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.