• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Coin icon over Main Hall only appears after opening notification window

DeletedUser31

World: ZZ1
Account: Hoshi

Current: When you get a donation to your Main Hall, you get a notification. I didn't see the hovering coin icon or the other icon anywhere. Made this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/5w6e3m

I opened the notifications, I got donation to the Main Hall. Closed the window, the icon was there. (Unfortunately missed making a screenshot of that, but imagine a coin icon hovering above the Main Hall.)

Expected: The coin icon should appear shortly after/with the notification icon.

Reproduction: Get Neighborly help to your Main Hall.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can now confirm this, though it seems sometimes the coins do appear without opening the notification. Steps to reproduce:

1) Observe that you have a notification, and that there are no coins to collect from the main hall
2) click to go to research*
3) Donate some KP to research (not sure if that's necessary)
4) Return to city
5) Observe the coins ready to collect from main hall
6) Open notifications
7) Observe that someone donated some coins to your main hall some time before step 1)

Reproduction rate: Only observed this once before, though I usually collect as soon as coins appear, often without the top of my main hall in view. Unfortunately I also missed getting the screenshots.

*It seems that anything that prompts a call to the server will trigger the appearance of the coins, hence either opening notifications (as with the op here) or the research window (as with me) worked.

Marindor

As there are no recent reports of this issue, I'll put it to "Cannot Reproduce" for now. Should it still occur, please let us know!